Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-19-2009, 09:20 AM   #1
New Camper

My husband and I just purchased an 08 Seville (our first 5th wheel). We are having some issues programming the thermostat (zone settings, etc.). My husband called someone today about it and they told him to take the cover off the thermostat, take out the fuse, wait about 5 minutes so its resets itself, then follow the instructions in the thermostat booklet that came with our Seville for programming it. We've tried it several times and it does not work. We have to go back to the dealer as our rear window has a crack in it (the dealer cleaning crew noticed it the day we left the dealership with our Seville) and are planning to have them go over with us (the walk-through was quick and I don't think the nice man who did our walk-through with us knew exactly how to work it either). So, we have to return to the dealer, but I thought I would put this out there to see if anyone has had a similar experience.

Thanks for any information, much appreciated!

Other than the beginning quirks/learning curves, we love it!

Sheila & Tom
Old 10-19-2009, 09:50 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

What kind of issues are you having with it? We have the Dometic Digital Dual Comfort control thermostat in our PP. You have to setup zone one the way you want it then switch to zone two and configure the way you want it to be.
Hunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote