Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-04-2011, 01:34 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

Well I did a dumb thing again. I accidentally over sprayed OFF bug dope on to the black plastic/accrylic panels of my fridge. This blunder has stained or almost melted a splatter pattern into the plastic that showed every little scratch that cleaning with a clean cloth and warm soapy water ever made. I hated those panels anyway and was going to change them for oak inserts. Problem is I cant seem to find where to get these inserts. If anyone has an idea or website I would greatly appreciate your help. Keeping in mind that I live up here in Canada and some RV parts places are less than helpful when shipping up here. Fridge is a Norcold Model 21171M......Thanks

2008 Seville CK35

Work related Camping 6-8 months a year. [img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img]

Doug Palmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 02:21 PM   #2
Family Vacation Member

Doug, usually those panels are made by the same company that produces the cabinets for the unit (either in house or subcontract). I believe I would contact crossroads cust service with your VIN and have them advise you of avail. and cost with shipping.

Kernersville, NC

2011 Ram 4500 SLT 4x4

2005 PF36SK
delqcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 02:31 PM   #3
Weekend Camper

Thanks for the feedback Daniel. I will do that asap. I noticed some raised oak panels on a new Rushmore that looked great so maybe I can get my hands on 4 of those from the manufacturer. As always the best place to get the answers is the forum. Thanks again

2008 Seville CK35

Work related Camping 6-8 months a year. [img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img]

Doug Palmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:08 PM   #4
Family Vacation Member

Doug, if you do find them but can't get them to ship to Canada you can always get them shipped to a little place just over the Coutts/Sweet Grass border called "At the Border" he will accept any size shipment to his address and then charges a very nominal fee to hold it there until you can go and pick it up. Last time we picked up something he was telling us that most of his business is with Auto parts etc.
If you do find the panels please post, I would also be interested to know the price.
albianne is offline   Reply With Quote