Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-18-2012, 01:11 PM   #41
New Camper

Never mind, found the problem.

On the TV Remote, hit the menu button, navigate to preferences menu.

On the AV input option, change from "colorstream HD" to "Video"

hscoolfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 07:53 PM   #42
New Camper

i have the same problem,,,the dealership ordered me a new TV. After reading this string, i would say I need the ground isolator. The toshiba that came with my unit is new, but this is what is very strange to me. When i looked at the back of the tv, it was like crossroads added two audio out jacks to the very bottom of the tv, like a add on. The dvd player sound is awesome, but when i hooked up the wires front he jensen unit to the tv, all i got was cracking noise, with another tv, it worked fine. Im not going to buy a out of pocket isolator if i can't help it. The unit was advertised with surround sound and thats what i want. I think thats fair in my opinion.
dannokr38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 09:13 PM   #43
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannokr38 View Post
i have the same problem,,,the dealership ordered me a new TV. After reading this string, i would say I need the ground isolator. The toshiba that came with my unit is new, but this is what is very strange to me. When i looked at the back of the tv, it was like crossroads added two audio out jacks to the very bottom of the tv, like a add on. The dvd player sound is awesome, but when i hooked up the wires front he jensen unit to the tv, all i got was cracking noise, with another tv, it worked fine. Im not going to buy a out of pocket isolator if i can't help it. The unit was advertised with surround sound and thats what i want. I think thats fair in my opinion.
I had the same problem with the previous RV. I bought the isolator, sent the receipt to Crossroads, and they sent me a check.
2009 Ford Lariat F350 SRW CC Diesel
2013 Cruiser CF305SK Patriot Edition
avvidclif is offline   Reply With Quote