Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-02-2014, 09:20 AM   #21
Full Time Camper

We like constant noise and so ALWAYS have a fan in the bedroom at home and in the rv...
It also offers me some relief from the 800 degrees "she who must be obeyed" likes and for the 5 blankets she kicks onto me during the night

Always like the ac noise during the summer to drown out any outside surprise noises and now that the new rv has a heat pump - we get to use that all year!
Old 02-19-2014, 08:44 PM   #22
Weekend Camper

Fan here as well. I have to admit that it was my fault ... I brought a fan into our marriage. She still gives me grief over that.
drhuggybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:36 PM   #23
Weekend Camper

My hubby was a tv/radio listener when I met him. I couldn't sleep with it on so we compromised on a fan. Now I can't fall asleep without the fan either. I still don't like the TV on though. I banned the TV from the bedroom for that reason.
2014 Sunset Trail ST270BH
-Amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 09:50 PM   #24
Family Vacation Member

I've used white noise while doing massages and found one at Target for around $20. It has static, rainfall,(which would wake up my clients when the thunder crashed!), ocean waves and a kind of a jungle/bird thing. I started using Pandora off my phone, but ran into the ads/text message alert/phone call alert/ etc. as well. For $3.99 a month Pandora cuts the commercials and mutes the alerts. Works pretty good, and with Pandora you can pick multiple genres of music
SCT Flash 4X tune
Billstein upgrade shocks and dampener
2008 Crossroads Cruiser 32BL
RADMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:21 PM   #25
Full Time Camper

We were given a white noise machine for Christmas that we really like. I have gotten so used to the soft white noise and it really helps to sleep through the night; however, last night forgot to turn it on and did not figure out until later that was why I did not sleep as well.
2013 Zinger 30KB - Sold
CrossroadsRV Rally 2013 & 2014 - Northeast Crossroads Rally 2014 - Mason-Dixon Rally 2014
BODERRVING is offline   Reply With Quote