Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-03-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
New Camper

<table ="tableBorder" align="center" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" style="text-align: left; border-top-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb204, 204, 204; border-right-color: rgb204, 204, 204; border-bottom-color: rgb204, 204, 204; border-left-color: rgb204, 204, 204; : rgb255, 255, 255; width: 958px; table-layout: fixed; "><t><tr ="msgableRow" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; : rgb251, 251, 253; height: 200px; min-height: 200px; "><td valign="top" ="msgLineDevider" style="border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb225, 227, 236; border-right-color: rgb225, 227, 236; border-bottom-color: rgb225, 227, 236; border-left-color: rgb225, 227, 236; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-top-width: 1px; "><div ="msg" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; width: 809px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 2px; : left; overflow-x: auto; overflow-y: auto; ">Just bought a 2012 Cruiser Aire CTL27RB. I have 3 issues so far:
1. The San-T Flush hookup to the black waste tank doesn't work. Water won't enter the black tank for some reason.
2. The stitching on the couch (both arm pads and back cushion) is very poor and is tearing. In fact the seam on the right arm pad has a 12" tear just above the Velcro.The couch pulls out into a bed.
3. The outside outlet states that it is gfi protected but it doesn't work. Neither does the tv outlet on the ceiling. Both outlets worked last time we camped. I assume they're on the same circuit. I've checked the breakers and fuses on the panel but I see nothing tripped or blown. Not sure where the gfi is located that protects that outside outlet.

Will be getting the couch replaced under warranty, but wondered if anyone has an idea on how to fix the flush and the outlets.

Thanks!</td></tr><tr ="postSeparatorTableRow" style="height: 10px; : rgb235, 238, 247; "></tr></t></table>
</span>

Cruiserbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 01:27 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

It's under warranty. You just have to go through the trouble of taking it back and waiting. I would take the unit camping if you haven't already and give it a good workout. Go over and through everything and make a list of any repairs or things you want them to check. You would think a new unit would not have any issues but thats not the case. Just have to work out the bugs; so to speak. Good Luck.

*I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne
Papa-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:22 AM   #3
New Camper

We will do that. Thanks Papa-T.
Cruiserbrad is offline   Reply With Quote