Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-24-2019, 07:18 AM   #1
New Camper

2018 Cruiser Aire AC

We picked up our new Cruiser Aire 29BH in October of last year. Only used the AC a few times before it got cold but I noticed it was very loud. Anyone else have this issue and if so what was the fix?

Anyone have any other tips on improving the AC cooling? Im going to remove the return grill and insure the return and supply divider is in place and sealed up and ill probably pop off the ceiling vent to insure those are sealed as well.

Want to address before the season starts
Jdereu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 06:44 AM   #2
Seasonal Camper

Loudness is somewhat subjective due to individual sensitivity to sound but I would say mine has the (mostly moving air noise) of a window unit, if that tells you anything. Sounds like you've covered most of the bases on things to check although someone will probably suggest something else. You might check that the unit is tightened down if you think you are hearing vibration. I think some wind noise and compressor hum. is inevitable.