Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-29-2012, 12:40 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

Need to know what people think of the Patriot 355BL model with the front bunk and queen size bed model. I really like this model but don't see it advertised on the website but have seen it at very few dealerships. Open to as many comments as possible. Thanks in advance.

boys2308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:23 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

While at the factory rally back in July we saw this 5ver. I liked it for the most part and if in the market for a new one this 5ver would be one of the top on my list. We currently have a CF32BL which is the older model of this new one. We really like the way the bunkhouse doesn't take up half the camper and you still have the big rear window. The only thing I didn't like about the 355BL was it seemed like the main bedroom seemed kind of small, but that is the only thing that I could find that I didn't like about it.

I don't understand why this model isn't on the website. It has been out at least since the summer, you would think they would want it on there.

Good luck on your decision and have a safe and happy New Year.

Chris & Karen- Heyworth, Illinois
2009 CF32BL pulled by a 2011 RAM 2500 CTD 4x4
PullRite Superglide 18K hitch
2015stats:
Nights: 28
Miles: 3245
longhauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:19 AM   #3
Weekend Camper

What u like about yours is exactly what I think. Do you have plenty of storage and how about keeping it cool in the hot summer with one air conditioner? I was thinking about getting one added in front bedroom.
Old 01-02-2013, 12:09 PM   #4
Full Time Camper

Yes I have talked about getting a second air many times. It would cost us about 800.00 to have one installed. I think ours has plenty of storage. We still have some empty spaces after s year of using it. Another thing that would be nice is 50 amp.

2015stats:
Old 01-02-2013, 12:16 PM   #5
Full Time Camper

Send a message via MSN to tator447

Longhauler,
Before you get all lovey-dovey with this guy, you should know he posted this question several places all over this forum...and he has been less than a gentlemen in his response to many of the older, more resepcted members. So, maybe you will want to reconsider your thinkings as to this fellow, whomever he may be...Check this out if you think I'm kidding:

http://www.crossroadsrv.com/forum/fo...feedback#53864

JMHO
Jim

Jim & Linda Tator
Watertown, WI
2013 Crusier CF34SS GMC 3500 8.1L Dually
154 nights in 2013 - 4,370 miles
178 nights in 2014 - 5,082 miles
365 nights in 2015 - 6,040 miles
tator447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:34 PM   #6
Weekend Camper

thank you for the informative response as we are checking around our area for the best deal. by the way the dealer said it now comes with 50 amp but you could still use 30 amp but you couldn't run both air units. i'm glad you have had success with yours.

Old 01-03-2013, 12:11 AM   #7
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tator447

Longhauler,
Before you get all lovey-dovey with this guy, you should know he posted this question several places all over this forum...and he has been less than a gentlemen in his response to many of the older, more resepcted members.Â* So, maybe you will want to reconsider your thinkings as to this fellow, whomever he may be...Check this out if you think I'm kidding:
Â*
Â*
JMHO
Jim
I fail to see where asking about a specific model and getting responses about a different model. Asking again about the specific model and no others and getting a answer about all built same factory etc. is wrong. If he had asked about the layout in general, Ok, but to specify a model and get answers about another is wrong.

My 2 cents worth.

He asked about one model, not the line.
2009 Ford Lariat F350 SRW CC Diesel
2013 Cruiser CF305SK Patriot Edition
avvidclif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:54 AM   #8
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tator447

Longhauler,
Before you get all lovey-dovey with this guy, you should know he posted this question several places all over this forum...and he has been less than a gentlemen in his response to many of the older, more resepcted members. So, maybe you will want to reconsider your thinkings as to this fellow, whomever he may be...Check this out if you think I'm kidding:

JMHO
Jim
Jim,

Thanks for pointing that out to me. Those were some pretty rude posts, I guess I'll give this guy a fair shake until he is like that with me, but I appreciate the info and will be guarded in what I share. Hope you guys are having a good winter and look forward to seeing you guys at the rally.

Be Safe,
Chris

2015stats: