Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2010, 11:34 AM   #1
New Camper

I have not been able to solve why my Cruiser 32SB has low water pressure inside, but the outside shower works fine. This will happen whether I use city water or pumped from the tank. I checked all the screens on the faucets, tried without an aftermarket pressure regulator, and checked all visible lines for kinks etc. Any suggestions?

YooperCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:43 AM   #2
Seasonal Camper

Is your outside shower water lines on their own or are they inline with one of the sinks that has low pressure? My outside shower shares the same water lines as the bathroom sink. If it shares the same lines, then it is the faucet.

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ckcropped2.jpg
BDLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:48 AM   #3
New Camper

I can't tell for sure because the underbelly is sealed. That is my next project. There is only a generic diagram for the water system in the manual and I'll have to check that. I think you might have a good point because (if I remember correctly) the line to the outside shower is not inline with the any of the other faucets.

YooperCamper is offline   Reply With Quote