Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-17-2009, 08:47 AM   #1
Full Time Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to mwebber78
Just a question, can someone who has a 32BL take a picture of where the TV mounts in the bunk room? My wife and I like this floorplan but we are unsure the kids could ever see the TV from the bottom bunk.

We have had the Cruiser for about a year and a half. I love the rear lounge idea and the 32BL was our first pick but we went with the floorplan we have instead. I contacted Gary at Wana RV and he filled me in on what the options are on 2010 and up models.

Anyone with a 32BL that could help? Dealers in the area aren't ordering stock to see until Spring.
mwebber78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:08 AM   #2
New Camper

Sorry mine is in storage so I can not take a picture.
We have an 08 and the shelf is level with the top bunk so it would not be possible for a TV setting there to be seen from the bottom bunk. I believe you could mount one on the wall beside the shelf and it would be visible from both. We have found that our grand kids would rather watch a movie on their own personal DVD players so have never bothered to put a TV in the bunk room.

2008 CF32BL

2007 GMC Sierra K2500
newportbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:48 AM   #3
Full Time Camper

Thank you
Old 11-17-2009, 11:31 AM   #4
Weekend Camper

Under normal circumstances i would be able to help you out, but the trailer is currently at the dealer having the fridge fixed (it stopped working completely last trip).
But I think that Ralph is right in saying that you would not be able to see the TV from the lower bunk, unless you were sitting right on the edge with your neck craned all the way up.
When we get the trailer back i will try to remember to take a picture and post it.

Canucklehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:49 AM   #5
Full Time Camper

Mike the TV shelf is even with the top bunk. Having no kids travel with us it has not been an issue. However I think you could get a swing mount mount it up side down on the shelf, and could more than likely get it where both people could see it. Our Granddaughter is only 1, so we are a year away before we can take her with us.

Traveling with Rainbow the wonder dog and now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer.
fhenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:55 AM   #6
Full Time Camper

I was thinking that or actually removing the whole shelf. Most LCD's in the 15-20" size range have built in DVD players now. There is no real need for that shelf at all.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:11 PM   #7
Full Time Camper

The viewing angle on LCD tv's is very narrow so no matter how you position aLCD someone will probably lose out. You could purchase a dual screen dvd player for less than $130, think of a way to mount each screen between the bunks and also have something for travel. Serves a dual purpose then.

'07 F250 Diesel Crew Cab 4x4

'08 CF30QB

Reese Signature Slider 18k Hitch
salda01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:34 PM   #8
Weekend Camper

Your assumption is correct. The TV is visable from the top bunk only. This is a big problem in our trailer. The kids take turns. One evening the TV is on the shelf the next it's on a rubbermaid storage container on the floor so it can be seen from the bottom bunk.
I'm hoping to install flip down DVD players on the ceiling above the top bunk and on the bottom of the top bunk for the person on the bottom bunk.

whereRwe is offline   Reply With Quote