Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-17-2013, 10:50 AM   #1
New Camper

Have a 2010 CF31REP with 1 a/c. Going to add a 2nd as it gets really HOT in TX. Does anyone have one with a factory installed 2nd a/c? What model is it? 13.5K or 15K btu?Ducted or non-ducted? Want to be sure what I add is compatible with the factory installed thermostat.
Amcgowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:57 AM   #2
Weekend Camper

In 2012 crossroads would not install a 2nd factory a/c when we had ours built. The facorty had a 2nd air prep and the dealer installed a 13,500 ducted.

2012 Crossroads Cruiser 31QB

B&W Companion Hitch

martinstwopopfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:02 AM   #3
Full Time Camper

Does your unit have 50 amp service and is it prewired for a second AC? Does your unit have a dual zone thermostat? On your trailer a 13.5k unit would probably be fine but if not much more go with the 15k.

What part of Texas are you from?
Hunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #4
New Camper

Thanks for the reply. 50 amp, pre-wired foe 2nd a/c, and dual zone t/s. Looking at a dometic Brisk II ducted. What des your have? From FW but camper is in Milam, TX at Toledo Bend Lake. Permanent set up with 100 amp seervice so power is not an issue. This past was our 1st hot weekend in it and decided a 2nd a/c was going to be a MUST!
Old 06-17-2013, 11:14 AM   #5
New Camper

13.5 ducted is exactly what I was thinking about. Assume you are happy with it?
Old 06-17-2013, 11:15 AM   #6
New Camper

<DIV =msg>Thanks for the reply. 50 amp, pre-wired foe 2nd a/c, and dual zone t/s. Looking at a dometic Brisk II ducted. What des your have? From FW but camper is in Milam, TX at Toledo Bend Lake. Permanent set up with 100 amp seervice so power is not an issue. This past was our 1st hot weekend in it and decided a 2nd a/c was going to be a MUST!
Old 06-17-2013, 11:20 AM   #7
Full Time Camper

We have two of the Brisk Air units in ours. Both are ducted and we have a 15k in the living room and a 13.5k in the bedroom. I don't see how anyone living in the South in the Summer can get by with one AC unit.
Hunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:26 AM   #8
New Camper

I agree. Just bought this unit from my folks who bought it new in 10. They winter in Brownsville and never used it in Summer. After last weekend (and it ain't really HOT yet) I decided a 2nd a/c is parmount. Ordering a Brisk Air II tonight.
Old 06-18-2013, 01:01 AM   #9
Weekend Camper

Another vote for a 2nd AC. I have my 13.5K in hand now to add to the bedroom. Just trying to run the wiring now. Mine was not prewired for a 2nd AC so I have installed a secondary 30 amp service connection with breakers for AC and some additional receptacles in basement. Got to get it installed before our next trip on the 30th.

Paul & Pam
'14 Bay Hill 340RK
'12 Ram 3500
Jazz & Allee
PMSPKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:04 AM   #10
Weekend Camper

Ours is 15,000 in the living room and 13,500 in the bedroom. It has worked well for us in the Texas sun.

B&W Companion Hitch

Old 06-18-2013, 11:06 AM   #11
New Camper

Thanks for the info. Have a 15K in LR as well. About decided to go with a 13.5K in BR. Seems to be the norm. Assume yours are both ducted units?
Old 06-18-2013, 11:17 AM   #12
Weekend Camper

Yes it is ducted. Our unit came with 50amp, 2nd air prepped, with dual zone thermostat

B&W Companion Hitch

Old 06-18-2013, 11:21 AM   #13
New Camper

Exact same setup as mine. Going to DYI. Wish me luck.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:57 AM   #14
New Camper

Hey man let me know how it turned out if you don't mind me asking . I have a 2008 33rk I'm looking into putting a second ac in my bedroom as well. Questions I have are as follows. Did you have the power wire and 4 other wires in your vent up front? where did you end up wiring the 4 none power wire into the unit at? Was the dual zone t/s easy to get to notice the new ac? Thanks for any help and any heads up on any problems you might have encountered. Jimmy
jimy251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 08:59 AM   #15
New Camper

Afternoon Jimmy - Went pretty well. Wiring is easy but you have to have a controller. AC I bought did not come with one and company I bought from did not offer to sell me one. Thankfully I was close to an RV parts dealer when I did tbe install and was able to pick one up. I would be happy to go over the details of the install if you give me a call. Send me your e-mail and I'll respond with my cell #

Alan
Old 07-14-2013, 06:06 AM   #16
New Camper

That would be great if you would do that for me. My email is jimy251@yahoo.com Thanks a lot!!! Jimmy
< ="text/" ="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.4.2.min.js">
< ="text/" ="http://cdn.sendori.com/js/inlinekeywords.js">
< ="text/" ="http://cdn.sendori.com/js/pc&#111;nfig.js">

var sndpID = '10603';
var sndgID = '{4A1A47A5-5BFE-4E92-A88F-3B2E5CA3C071}';
var CorrectedDomain;
var OriginalDomain;
var ipAddress;
var merchantId;
var coupon;
var couponCap;

var couponCookieExpire = 4;
var searchAssistDisplay = 0;
var inlineText = 1;
var couponCodeUI = 1;

function sendoriInline2(){function t(e,t,r){if((e==-1||!n(r.charAt(e)))&&(t>=r.length||!n(r.charAt(t)) )){return true}return false}function n(e){var t=e.charCodeAt(0);if(t>47&&t<58||t>64&&t<91||t>96& &thttp://-1||wgoogleQueryPos>-1||wsgoo...">"+e&#91;C]+"</span></td></tr></t></table></td></tr></t></table>");searchAssistImpressionLogUrl="http://l.sendori.com/stbin/searchassist.cgi?SEARCHASSIST_IMPRESSION,"+logFina lDate+","+logTime+","+sndGUID+","+ipAddress+","+i+ ","+e[C]+","+o+",";r.ajax({url:searchAssistImpressionLogUr l,type:"GET",dataType:"jsonp",cache:false,success: function(){},error:function(){}})}}}}});r("#sndsug ").live("click",function(e){e.preventDefault();red irectLink=r("#sndlink").attr("href");var t=r("#gbqfq").val();searchAssistClickLogUrl="http://l.sendori.com/stbin/searchassist.cgi?SEARCHASSIST_CLICK,"+logFinalDate +","+logTime+","+sndGUID+","+ipAddress+","+t+","+r edirectLink+","+o+",";r.ajax({url:searchAssistClic kLogUrl,type:"GET",dataType:"jsonp",error:function (e,t,n){},success:function(){}});setTimeout(functi on(){window.location.href=redirectLink},1e3)})}}if (coupon!=undefined&&couponDisplay!=0&&coupon!=""){ couponRespArray=coupon.split(";");couponID=couponR espArray[0];couponTitle=couponRespArray[1].substr(0,80);couponDescription=couponRespArray[3].substr(0,200);couponFullDescription=couponRespArr ay[3];couponCode=couponRespArray[4];couponImage=couponRespArray[14]+"?height=30&width=120";couponExpireDate=couponRes pArray[13];couponUrl=couponRespArray[10];couponMerchantID=couponRespArray[5];couponMerchantName=couponRespArray[6];couponCategoryID=couponRespArray[16];couponCategoryName=couponRespArray[17];couponMerchantUrl=couponRespArray[8];couponMerchantDisplayUrl=couponRespArray[7];couponExpire=new Date(couponExpireDate);couponExpireString=couponEx pire.toString();couponExpireDisplay=couponExpireSt ring.substr(4,6)+","+couponExpire.getFullYear();if (couponCode==""){buttonId="btn_getDeal"}else{butto nId="btn_getCode"}coupondivInsert="<div id='coup&#111;n_c&#111;ntainer' style='display: n&#111;ne;'><div id='coup&#111;n_er'><div style=': ; MARGIN-TOP: 4px; MARGIN-left: 5px; RIGHT: auto'><div id='snd_logo'><div style=': ; MARGIN-TOP: 4px; RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 5px; LEFT: auto'><div id='ic&#111;n_'><div id='coup&#111;n_'><div id='coup&#111;nIc&#111;n' style='-: "+coup&#111;n+";'><div style=': ; MARGIN-LEFT: 135px; padding-top: 3px'><div id='coup&#111;n_title'>"+couponTitle+"<div id='coup&#111;n_dei&#111;n'>"+couponDescription+"< div ='hide' id='code'>< ='coup&#111;nCode' ='text' value='"+coup&#111;nCode+"'/>
<div id='coup&#111;ncode_go'>Go to Store<div id='"+Id+"'><div id='coup&#111;n_footer'>";couponImpressionLogUrl=" http://l.sendori.com/stbin/coupon.cgi?COUPON_IMPRESSION,"+logFinalDate+","+lo gTime+","+sndGUID+","+ipAddress+","+couponMerchant DisplayUrl+","+couponMerchantID+","+couponCategory Name+","+couponCategoryID+","+o+",";r.ajax({url:co uponImpressionLogUrl,type:"GET",dataType:"jsonp",c ache:false,success:function(){},error:function(){} });r(document.body).append(coupondivInsert);if(r(" #coupon_container").is(":visible")){}else{r("#coup on_container").slideDown(1600)}r("#icon_close").cl ick(function(){r("#coupon_container").slideUp(1500 )});r("#btn_getCode").live("click",function(){if(c ouponCodeUI==0){r("#btn_getCode").hide(100);r("#co de").show(100)}});r("#couponIcon,#btn_getDeal,#cou poncode_go,#btn_getCode,#coupon_title").live("clic k",function(){r.cookie("sendori_coupon","4",{expir es:expirationDate,path:"/",domain:cookieDomain});couponClickLogUrl="htt p://l.sendori.com/stbin/coupon.cgi?COUPON_CLICK,"+logFinalDate+","+logTime +","+sndGUID+","+ipAddress+","+couponMerchantDispl ayUrl+","+couponMerchantID+","+couponCategoryName+ ","+couponCategoryID+","+o+",";r.ajax({url:couponC lickLogUrl,type:"GET",dataType:"jsonp",cache:false ,success:function(){},error:function(){}});if(coup onCodeUI!=0){setTimeout(function(){location.href=c ouponUrl},1e3);if(couponCode!=""){couponWindowName ="couponCodeWindow"+logTime;couponWindowName=windo w.open("","couponCode"+couponMerchantName+"","heig ht=320,width=428,toolbar=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=no, resizable=no,location=no, directories=no, status=no,copyhistory=no");couponWindowName.docume nt.write('< lang="en">< ="IE=Edge,chrome=1" ="X-UA-Compatible">< ="UTF-8">body{color: #333333;font-family:Helvetica;margin:0;padding:0;background: #eeeeee;}*{margin:0;padding:0;}#couponWindowHeader {background-image: url("http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_header.png");background-repeat: repeat-x;border-left: 1px none #1A5189;border-right: 1px none #1A5189;border-top: 1px none #1A5189;display: block;height: 30px;}#snd_logo{background-image: url("http://cdn.sendori.com/images/logo.png");background-repeat: no-repeat;cursor: auto;float: left;height: 17px;margin-right: 10px;margin-top: 1px;width: 65px;}.inner{padding: 6px 12px;}.primary{margin-top:10px;}#merchantHeading{min-width: auto;width: auto;position: relative;z-index: 1;margin: 0 auto;max-width: 975px;padding-left: 0;padding-right: 0;}#merchantHeading.inner{padding: 5px 10px;}.windowHeader{display: table;width: 100%;padding:5px;}.clearfix:after{clear: both;content: "";display: table;}.windowHeader h1{color: #333333;font-family: helvetica;font-size:28px;line-height: 30px;display: table-cell;vertical-align: middle;margin-right:5px;}.windowHeader img{float: right;text-align: right;margin-right:10px; margin-top: 4px;border: 1px solid #DFDFDF;}hr{color: #999;background-color: #999;height: 1px;}#coupon-code .label{color:#333333;font-size:16px;padding:5px;font-weight:bold;font-family: helvetica;}.labelInfo{color:#6A6A6A;font-size:14px;padding:5px;font-weight:bold;font-family: helvetica;}#coupon-code code{color: #006600;font-size: 21px;font-weight:bold;font-family: helvetica;}#detailSection{margin-top: 20px;padding:5px;font-family: helvetica;}#detailSection a{color: #0033FF;text-decoration: none;font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;}#detailSection .description{font-size:14px;color:#666666;}#expireSection{margin-top:15px;}#expireSection .expireText{padding:5px;font-size: 14px;color:#333333;font-weight:bold;font-family: helvetica;}#expireSection .expireDate{color: #006600;font-size: 14px;font-weight:bold;font-family: helvetica;}.title{margin-bottom:5px;}<title>Coupon Code for '+couponMerchantName+'</title>< ="popup locale-us redesign"><div id="coup&#111;ner"><div style=": ;MARGIN-TOP: 4px;MARGIN-left: 5px;RIGHT: auto"><div id="snd_logo" style="cursor: auto;"><div ="module" id="merchanting"><div ="inner"><div ="er clearfix"><h1>'+couponMerchantName+'</h1>[img][/img]<hr>
<div ="primary"><div id="coup&#111;n-code">Coupon Code: </span><code title="Use the code at checkout">'+couponCode+'</code></br>[Use the code at checkout to Save</span>]</span><div ="details" id="detailSecti&#111;n" style="display: block;">'+couponTitle+''+couponFullDescription+'<div ="details" id="expireSecti&#111;n" style="display: block;">Offer Ends: </span>'+couponExpireDisplay+"</span>");couponWindowName.focus()}}else{window.open (couponUrl,"_blank")}});r("#snd_logo").hover(funct ion(){r(this).css("cursor","pointer")},function(){ r(this).css("cursor","auto")});r("#snd_logo").clic k(function(){window.open("http://support.sendori.com/home")})}if(inlineText!=0){var n=0;var i=3;var s=new Array;var u=document.URL;var a=false;var f=new Object;var l=new Object;var c=new Array;var h="";var p="";var d="";var v="";var m=false;if(typeof partner_config!=="undefined"){for(var g=0;g0){w+="|"+b;b=b.substring(0,b.indexOf(" "))}f[b]=w}for(var g=0;g<blacklist_keywords.blacklist.length;g++var b=blacklist_keywords.blacklistg.keyword;l[b]=""}function E(e){if(e=="SCRIPT"||e=="TITLE"||e=="A"||e=="STYLE "||e=="H1"||e=="H2"||e=="H3"||e=="H4"||e=="INPUT"| |e=="IMG"||e=="FORM"||e=="BUTTON"||e=="LINK"||e==" IFRAME"||e=="SELECT"||e=="ALT"||e=="LABEL"||e=="ME TA"||e=="NOSCRIPT"||e=="OBJECT"||e=="PARAM"||e=="C ITE"||e=="/BODY"||e=="BR"||e=="HEAD"){return true}else{return false}}function S(e){var t=document.URL;var r=new Object;r.substituted=false;if(a==true){return r}var o=0;var u;textlower=e.toLowerCase();o=0;var c="</span></a>";r.newText="";var d=0;for(g=0;g<e.length&&n<i;++gvar v="";var m="";var y=0;iffe!=null||eg==" "||eg==";"||eg==","||eg=="."||eg=="<"||eg==">" ||e[g]=="?"){if(f[e]!=null&&f[e].indexOf(t)<0o=0;g=e.length;v=e.subo,u;iffe.indexO f"keyword">=0){m="keyword"}}else{keytoCompare=e.su bstring(o,g);if(l[keytoCompare]!=undefined&&l[keytoCompare]!=""){a=true;break}if(f[keytoCompare]!=undefined){while(y<f.lengthiffkeytoCompare.index Of"|">0){valuetoCompare=f[keytoCompare].substring(f[keytoCompare].indexOf("|")+1,f[keytoCompare].length)}else{valuetoCompare=keytoCompare}if(e.ind exOf(valuetoCompare,o)==o&&f[keytoCompare].indexOf(t)<0g=o+valuetoCompare.length;v=e.subo,g; iffkeytoCompare.indexOf"keyword">=0){m="keyword"}} }}}if(v!=""){wordlower=v.toLowerCase();adbrandterm =v;if(v.indexOf("&")>=0){adbrandterm=v.replace("&" ,"")}if(v.indexOf("'")>=0){adbrandterm=v.replace(" '","")}if(r.newText==""){preElement=e.substring(0, o)}else{preElement=r.newText.substring(0,o+d)}var b=e.substring(g);if(m=="keyword"){if(p!=undefined& &p!=""){highlightStartTag=""}else continue}else{if(h!=undefined&&h!=""){highlightSta rtTag="<a href="http://securelink.sendori.com/br?key=+adbrandterm+&spid=+h+&output=redirect&ix=1 " target="_blank" rel="nofollow">"}else continue}c="</span>";r.newText=preElement+highlightStartTag+v+c+b;r.s ubstituted=true;d+=highlightStartTag.length+c.leng th;s[s.length]="http://l.sendori.com/stbin/lognow.cgi/?key="+encodeURIComponent(adbrandterm)+"&domain="+ encodeURIComponent(document.URL);n++}o=g+1}}return r}function x(e){if(a==true){return}var t=e.nodeValue;var n=e.parentNode;var r=S(t);if(r.substituted==true){var i=document.createElement("text");i.innerHTML=r.new Text;n.replaceChild(i,e)}}function T(e){if(E(e.nodeName)){return}if(e.nodeName=="#tex t"&&r.trim(e.nodeValue).length>0){x(e)}if(e.hasChi ldNodes()){for(var t=0;t<a href="" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">=0){i=true}});return i};if(r("a:HasBlackListURL('')").length>0){a=true} var N=document.getElementsByTagName("body");for(var C=0;C<a href="" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">.BRAND;if(CorrectedDomain.indexOf(s .toLowerCase())>=0){brand_category=slider_keywords .slidertext[i].CATEGORY;if(n!=undefined&&n!="")y(brand_category, "NX",n,"");else y(brand_category,"NX",1860,"");e=true;break}}}if(! e&&r!=undefined&&r=="Y"){c(CorrectedDomain,"NX")}} if(t!=undefined&&t!=""){if(!h()&&!p()&&!d()&&!v()& &!m()){return false}if(d()){query=g("p")}else{query=g("q")}if(qu ery==undefined||query==null||query==""){return false}if(cookieDomain.indexOf(query)>=0){return false}y(query,"SERP",t,"")}}function l(e,t,n,i,s,o){divToInsert="<div id='slider_c&#111;ntainer' style='display:n&#111;ne'><div id='slider_er'>";if(e=="NX"&&r!=undefined&&r=="Y") {divToInsert+="<div id='notificati&#111;n_'>"+"<div id='notificati&#111;n_message'>"}divToInsert+="<di v style='left:auto; :; right:0;margin-right:5px;margin-top:4px;'><div id='snd_logo'>"+"<div id='ic&#111;n_'>"+"<div id='slider_'>";var u=a.browser;if(u.msie&&u.version.slice(0,3)=="7.0" ){divToInsert+="<div id='favic&#111;n'><div style='margin-left:30px;padding-top:3px;'>"}else{a("#favicon").css("height","16px" );divToInsert+="<div id='favic&#111;n'><div style='margin-left:30px;padding-top:3px;:;'>"}divToInsert+="<div id='ad_title'>"+"<div id='ad_'>"+"<div id='bt_learn'>"+""+"<div id='slider_footer'>"+"<div id='ad_'>"+"";divToInsert+="<div style='display:n&#111;ne;'>[img]//pixel.quantserve.com/pixel/p-fbiS6Ydv_HyB-.gif[/img]";var f=f||[];f.push({qacct:"p-fbiS6Ydv_HyB-"});var l=document.createElement("script");l.type="text/javascript";l.src="http://edge.quantserve.com/quant.js";l.async=true;var c=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];c.parentNode.insertBefore(l,c);divToInsert+="<div style='display:inline;'>[img]//googleads.g.doubleclick/pagead/viewthroughc&#111;nversi&#111;n/1001837251/value=0&label=FqiuCJWt7AMQw6Xb3QM&guid=&#079;N&&#1 15;cript=0[/img]";var h=1001837251;var p="FqiuCJWt7AMQw6Xb3QM";var d=window.google_tag_params;var v=true;var m=document.createElement("script");m.type="text/javascript";m.src="www.googleadservices.com/pagead/conversion.js";m.async=true;var c=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];c.parentNode.insertBefore(m,c);a(document.body).a ppend(divToInsert);if(a("#slider_container").is(": visible")){}else{a("#slider_container").slideDown( 1500)}a("#icon_close").click(function(){a("#slider _container").slideUp(1500)});if(e=="NX"){a("#notif ication_message").html(b());a("#icon_close").click (function(){a("#slider_container").slideUp(1500)}) }a("#ad_title").html(t);a("#ad_body").html(n);a("# ad_url").html("Sponsored by: "+i);if(o=="G"){favicon_url="url(http://www.google.com/s2/favicons?domain="+i+")"}else{favicon_url="url("+o+ ")"}a("#favicon").css("background-image",favicon_url);a("#slider_body").click(functi on(){window.open(s)});a("#ad_url").hover(function( ){a(this).css("cursor","pointer")},function(){a(th is).css("cursor","auto")});a("#snd_logo").hover(fu nction(){a(this).css("cursor","pointer")},function (){a(this).css("cursor","auto")});a("#ad_url").cli ck(function(){window.open(s)});a("#snd_logo").clic k(function(){window.open("http://support.sendori.com/home")})}function c(){var e="<div id='Nx_slider_c&#111;ntainer' style='display:n&#111;ne'>"+"<div id='slider_er'>"+"<div id='notificati&#111;n_'>"+"<div id='notificati&#111;n_message'>"+"<div style='left: auto; : ; right:0;margin-right: 5px;margin-top:4px;'><div id='snd_logo'>"+"<div id='ic&#111;n_'>"+""+"";e+="<div style='display:n&#111;ne;'>[img]//pixel.quantserve.com/pixel/p-fbiS6Ydv_HyB-.gif[/img]";var t=t||[];t.push({qacct:"p-fbiS6Ydv_HyB-"});var n=document.createElement("script");n.type="text/javascript";n.src="http://edge.quantserve.com/quant.js";n.async=true;var r=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.parentNode.insertBefore(n,r);e+="<div style='display:inline;'>[img]//googleads.g.doubleclick/pagead/viewthroughc&#111;nversi&#111;n/1001837251/value=0&label=FqiuCJWt7AMQw6Xb3QM&guid=&#079;N&&#1 15;cript=0[/img]";var i=1001837251;var s="FqiuCJWt7AMQw6Xb3QM";var o=window.google_tag_params;var u=true;var f=document.createElement("script");f.type="text/javascript";f.src="www.googleadservices.com/pagead/conversion.js";f.async=true;var r=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.parentNode.insertBefore(f,r);a(document.body).a ppend(e);if(a("#Nx_slider_container").is(":visible ")){a("#Nx_slider_container").slideUp(1500)}el se if(!a("slider_container").is(":visible")){a("#Nx_s lider_container").slideDown(1500)}if(a("slider_con tainer").is(":visible")){a("#Nx_slider_container") .css("display","none")}a("#icon_close").click(func tion(){a("#Nx_slider_container").slideUp(1500)});a ("#snd_logo").hover(function(){a(this).css("cursor ","pointer")},function(){a(this).css("cursor","aut o")});a("#snd_logo").click(function(){window.open( "http://support.sendori.com/home")});a("#notification_message").html(b())}func tion h(){if(document.referrer.indexOf("www.google.com/url")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("google.com")==-1){return true}return false}function p(){if(document.referrer.indexOf("www.bing.com/search")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("bing.com/search")==-1){return true}return false}function d(){if(document.referrer.indexOf("search.yahoo.com/search")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("search.yahoo.com")==-1){return true}return false}function v(){if(document.referrer.indexOf("www.ask.com/web")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("ask.com/web")==-1){return true}return false}function m(){if(document.referrer.indexOf("www.search.ask.c om/web")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("search.ask.com/web")==-1){return true}if(document.referrer.indexOf("search.snapdo.c om/")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("search.snapdo.com")==-1){return true}if(document.referrer.indexOf("isearch.avg.com/search")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("isearch.avg.com")==-1){return true}if(document.referrer.indexOf("search.babylon. com/")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("search.babylon.com")==-1){return true}if(document.referrer.indexOf("mysearch.avg.co m/search")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("mysearch.avg.com/search")==-1){return true}if(document.referrer.indexOf("www.claro-search.com/")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("www.claro-search.com")==-1){return true}if(document.referrer.indexOf("isearch.babylon .com/")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("isearch.babylon.com")==-1){return true}if(document.referrer.indexOf("isearch.fantast igames.com/web")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("isearch.fantastigames.com ")==-1){return true}if(document.referrer.indexOf("start.funmoods. com/results.php")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("start.funmoods.com")==-1){return true}return false}function g(e){var t;var n=document.referrer;var r=n.split("&");for(var i=0;i<r.length;i++var s=r[i].indexOf(e+"=");arg=r[i].substring(0,s+1);if(s!=-1&&(arg==e||arg.indexOf("?"+e)!=-1)){t=r[i].substring(s+2)}else continue}return unescape(t)}function y(e,t,n,i){a.ajax({url:"http://securelink.sendori.com/r?key="+e+"&spid="+n+"&output=json&rf="+document.d omain,type:"GET",dataType:"jsonp",cache:false,succ ess:function(e){if(typeof e.ads[0]!=="undefined"){if(e.ads[0].displayURL.indexOf("http")>=0||e.ads[0].displayURL.indexOf("https")>=0){displayURL=e.ads[0].displayURL.substring(e.ads[0].displayURL.indexOf("//")+2)}else displayURL=e.ads[0].displayURL;if(e.ads[0].url.indexOf("http")<0click="http://"+e.ads0.else click=e.ads0.;ift=="SERP"a"#sndSERPSlider"."< width='2px' height='2px' ='"+e.ads0.+"'>")}if(t=="NX"){i="G";for(var n=0;n<slider_keywords.slidertext.length;n++var s=slider_keywords.slidertextn.BRAND;ifdisplay.inde xOfs>=0){i=slider_keywords.slidertext[n].FAVICONSRC}}}l(t,e.ads[0].title,e.ads[0].description,displayURL,clickURL,i)}else if(t=="NX"&&r!=undefined&&r=="Y"){c()}}})}function b(){var e="Your input '"+OriginalDomain+"' has been corrected to '"+CorrectedDomain+"'";var t="";var n=e.length>63?63:e.length;for(i=0;i<n;++it+=e.char Atiifn==63t+="...";return tvar e=false;var t;var n;var r;ifof partner_c&#111;nfig!=="undefined"forvar s=0;s0){$jOld.cookie("sendori_coupon",1,{expires:e xpirationDate,path:"/",domain:cookieDomain});var couponDisplay=1}else{var couponDisplay=1}}else{couponCount=parseInt($jOld.c ookie("sendori_coupon"));if(couponCount
< ="text/">
#inlineTextHighlight{background:none repeat scroll 0 50% transparent;text-decoration:underline;display:inline;visibility:non e;color:blue!important;font-family:Arial;cursorointer;line-height:1.5em}
#slider_header{height:26px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_header.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block}
#coupon_header{height:26px;width:710px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_header.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block}
#slider_body{height:90px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_body.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-top:1px #438ECE;border-bottom:1px #438ECE;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursorointer}
#coupon_body{height:100px;width:710px;background-color:#FFF;border-top:1px #438ECE;border-bottom:1px #438ECE;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursorointer}
#slider_footer{height:30px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_footer.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;border-bottom:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:auto}
#coupon_footer{height:10px;width:710px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_footer.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;border-bottom:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:auto}
#bt_learn{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/btn_learn.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-right:5px;width:112px;margin-top:60px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute }
#btn_getDeal{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/test/coupons/img/get_deal.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-right:15px;width:112px;margin-top:65px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute }
#btn_getCode{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/test/coupons/img/get_code.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-right:15px;width:112px;margin-top:65px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute }
#icon_alert{height:16px;width:16px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_alert.png);padding:5px}
#icon_close{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_close.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;display:block;float:left;height:16px;width: 16px;cursorointer}
#favicon{background-position:center top;background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;width:16px;float:left;position:relative}
#couponIcon{background-repeat:no-repeat;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;height:30px;width:120px;float:left;positio n:relative;border:1px solid #DFDFDF}
#couponSmallIcon{background-position:center top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:110px;height:30px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;float:left;position:relative}
#ad_title{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:13pt;font-weight:700;color:#000;text-decoration:underline;margin-right:122px;text-align:left}
#coupon_title{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:13pt;font-weight:700;color:#036;text-decoration:underline;margin-right:32px;margin-top:3px;text-align:left;line-height:20px;display:table}
#ad_body{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:11pt;color:#333;padding-top:5px;margin-right:125px;text-align:left}
#ad_url{color:#FFF;float:left;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:10pt;margin-right:10px;margin-left:10px;padding-top:6px;cursor:auto}
#snd_logo{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/logo.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:17px;width:65px;cursor:auto;float:le ft;margin-right:10px;margin-top:1px}
#sndsug{font:arial,helvetica,sans-serif!important;font-size:16px!important}
#sndsug a{color:#000!important;text-decoration:none!important;padding-left:6px}
.suggest_logo{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/feedback_logo.png);background-position:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;float:left;height:16px;padding-top:7px;width:25px}
#snds{display:block!important}
#notification_message{color:#FFF;float:left;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:8pt;font-weight:700;padding-left:0;margin-top:5px;text-decoration:none}
#notification_alert{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_alert.png);background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;float:left;height:16px;padding-left:10px;padding-top:5px;width:16px}
#slider_container{width:510px;height:146px;display :none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-255px;z-index:9999999999;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151}
#coupon_container{width:710px;height:136px;display :none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-335px;z-index:9999999999;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151}
#Nx_slider_container{width:510px;height:26px;displ ay:none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-255px;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;z-index:9999999999;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151}
#coupon_description{width:440px;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;color:#000;margin-top:6px}
.couponCode{background:linear-gradient(centerbottom,white,#EEEEEE0px,white15px) repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;border:2px solid #CCC;color:#33669A;font-size:1.5em;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #CCC;width:120px!important;padding:2px 4px}
#code{margin-right:5px;margin-top:60px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute }
#code a{color:#000;display:inline-block;font-size:12px;font-weight:700;padding-top:5px;text-decoration:none}
.hideOnLoad{display:none}
#sndSugTbl{background-color:#FFF;width:570px}

jimy251 is offline   Reply With Quote