Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-07-2016, 03:17 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

2011 Zinger 190rds grey water tank size??

I have a 2011 Zinger ZT-190-RDS. I found out this weekend that the grey water tank gauge isn't working....when the bathtub started filling up with water.

From everything I can find published, the 19 rds is supposed to have a 40gal fresh water tank, 40gal grey water tank, and a 40gal black water tank.

When the grey water tank got over full this weekend and started filling up the bathtub, I was able to drain the entire tank into my 27gallon water tote tank...and it filled it right to the top.

Does the 19 rds have a 30 gal grey eater tank and not a 40 gal tank like published??
IQRaceworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 06:00 PM   #2
New Camper

Same problem

I have a new to me 2011 same model. I also met a local person who has the same. All say 40 gallons but I crawled under both and the tanks were identical and only 26 gallons. I wonder what else has been altered from the specifications? I would love to contact you via text or email.
carqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 06:52 PM   #3
Site Team

Why not just send him a PM? Our forum has that function for members to use.
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 06:41 AM   #4
New Camper

Thank you Lloyd. I didn’t know that was an option. I will look for that feature. ❤️
carqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 06:43 AM   #5
Site Team

Click on the user name, it will bring up his profile and the PM option will also be there.
Old 04-29-2020, 06:46 AM   #6
New Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQRaceworks View Post
I have a 2011 Zinger ZT-190-RDS. I found out this weekend that the grey water tank gauge isn't working....when the bathtub started filling up with water.

From everything I can find published, the 19 rds is supposed to have a 40gal fresh water tank, 40gal grey water tank, and a 40gal black water tank.

When the grey water tank got over full this weekend and started filling up the bathtub, I was able to drain the entire tank into my 27gallon water tote tank...and it filled it right to the top.

Does the 19 rds have a 30 gal grey eater tank and not a 40 gal tank like published??
I have the same 2011 Zinger. I recently purchased and found out the tanks were only 26 gallons not 40 gallons as in all the specs I researched. I also found another owner near me and went under their camper (same model). Theirs had the identical tanks. I wonder what other specifications were altered?
Old 04-29-2020, 06:47 AM   #7
New Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
Click on the user name, it will bring up his profile and the PM option will also be there.
Well Lloyd, obviously I didn’t figure it out yet. ��
Old 04-29-2020, 06:52 AM   #8
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by carqueen View Post
Well Lloyd, obviously I didn’t figure it out yet. ��

I sent you a PM.