Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-01-2010, 11:44 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

I just brought home our 2010 Zinger 260-BL. We are taking her for the maiden voyage this coming weekend for mothers day. We are really looking forward to it and love this trailer. This is our first camper so we are looking at having a ton of fun this summer.
Timf23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:03 AM   #2
Seasonal Camper

You are in a great state for camping----you won't need to go far. We love Mill Creek, go back every several years. Goa bit south at the end of July for the factory rally, meet some great people, learn a bunch of good stuff, have a great time. I missed last year-hope to make it this year.

Welcome
Tom&Denice, Carmel,Betsy, Brighton&Daisy(Rescued Cockers)YukonXL 2500 8.1 4:10 CT31GR https://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...ofP1010009.jpg
ClassicHammond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:37 AM   #3
Full Time Camper

Tim,

Hope you have a wonderful time with your new camper!!

With highest regards.

Kamper Dave

Old 05-02-2010, 12:48 AM   #4
Weekend Camper

Thanks guys. We are heading up to Mill Creek at the end of July. Should be a great time.
Timf23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:45 AM   #5
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timf23
I just brought home our 2010 Zinger 260-BL. We are taking her for the maiden voyage this coming weekend for mothers day. We are really looking forward to it and love this trailer. This is our first camper so we are looking at having a ton of fun this summer.
May you have many happy years of camping with your Zinger. We've been out camping once so far this year. Bad weather and major surgery caused us to have a late start.

2008 ZT19RD

~~~~~~~~~~
RanCar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:18 AM   #6
Weekend Camper

I hope all is well with you RanCar.
We only been out once this year also. Hoping to go this weekend up to Cedars or Countryside. Just a short haul. I feel gas is going to get very expensive. Won't be able to go on any long trips. Plus I can't take any time off from work. You know short staff.

2008 F150 4.2L V6 yes a V6

2009 Zinger 19RD
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:59 PM   #7
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn
I hope all is well with you RanCar.
We only been out once this year also. Hoping to go this weekend up to Cedars or Countryside. Just a short haul. I feel gas is going to get very expensive. Won't be able to go on any long trips. Plus I can't take any time off from work. You know short staff.

We're leaving for a few days at Poole Knobs in LaVergne TN tomorrow - if it's not raining. During the week no reservations are needed. We like being by the lake. They had to close the CG for some days to repair the flood damage. Cedars is our second choice if we can't get into Poole Knobs. Things have been hectic here and we both need a few days off to decompress.

2008 ZT19RD

~~~~~~~~~~
Old 05-18-2010, 04:19 AM   #8
Weekend Camper

Have you tried Country Side resort out side of Lebanon? Wife and I sure like that place. Very quite. Also very clean restrooms. We were there two weeks ago.
Take care!

2009 Zinger 19RD
Old 05-22-2010, 10:26 PM   #9
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Have you tried Country Side resort out side of Lebanon? Wife and I sure like that place. Very quite. Also very clean restrooms. We were there two weeks ago.
Take care!

We rode through it but it was a little too quiet for us. The sites were too close together and it didn't look like there was anything to do there. There were rigs but we didn't see but one man walking on the road from the baths. No campfires. No one sitting outside their campers. No children playing. There was a small lake but nowhere to take a nice long walk. We decided not to camp there. But one man's poison is another's passion.

2008 ZT19RD

~~~~~~~~~~
Old 05-23-2010, 12:51 AM   #10
Weekend Camper

We like quite. They have a nice horse shoe area. Also if you like tennis thay have that too. All of the sites have fire rings. I think we like it because it is so close to home. We are going to Circle E ranch next weekend. It is near Winchester TN. This will be our first trip down there and also the farthest we have taken the Zinger.

Take care!

2009 Zinger 19RD
Old 05-25-2010, 11:19 AM   #11
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
We like quite. They have a nice horse shoe area. Also if you like tennis thay have that too. All of the sites have fire rings. I think we like it because it is so close to home. We are going to Circle E ranch next weekend. It is near Winchester TN. This will be our first trip down there and also the farthest we have taken the Zinger.

Take care!
I never heard of that ranch. We're going to Defeated Creek with the TN camping club in little over a week. Although we enjoy camping alone, we also enjoy camping with the club. They're a real nice bunch of down-to-earth people. This will be our first time at DC and we're really looking forward to it. The furthest we've been with our Zinger so far was Ocala Fl to visit my SIL. We stopped in Atlanta to visit my other SIL and my cousin and his family. It was quite a trip. No campgrounds in the area. We parked on their property.

2008 ZT19RD

~~~~~~~~~~
Old 06-25-2010, 12:51 AM   #12
Weekend Camper

We have a 2010 32qb and LOVE IT!!!!!!! Hope you and your family have a lot of happy times. Congrats!!!!

2010 Zinger 32QB

2004 F350SRW crew 4wd 6.0
Camper Family is offline   Reply With Quote