Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-25-2017, 05:30 PM   #1
New Camper

270BH Redesign

Went to a rv show. Dealer told me that the Sunset Trail 270 BH was redesigned in 2017 no longer offering the rear door in the bath. I really liked that option as you can access the bathroom when traveling with the slides in. Anyone know what other manufacturers and models have this option in a 30 footer?
Baddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 06:23 PM   #2
Weekend Camper

We have a 2016 Zinger bunkhouse that has the outside bathroom door. Looking at Crossroads site, the new Zinger models have the bathroom doors to the outside on models ZR26KS and ZR28BH. I had looked at other TT and went with the Zinger due to size, function, inside and outside storage.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:20 PM   #3
Weekend Camper

We have a '17 270BH, still has the rear door but looks like for '18 they changed that idea, don't even have a 270 anymore, its now a 264 with no door:

Sunset Trail Super Lite Model: SS264BH

If you are really wanting that, wagners still shows having one on their site:

https://www.wagnersrv.com/new-invent...per-lite-270bh
mlaporte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 10:30 PM   #4
Weekend Camper

We just traded a Heartland Wilderness 3150DS and it had a second door to the bath. Heartland still offers this model. It is a bunkhouse with outdoor kitchen.
Reese StraightLine WD w/dual cam sway control
Delillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 10:28 AM   #5
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddog View Post
Went to a rv show. Dealer told me that the Sunset Trail 270 BH was redesigned in 2017 no longer offering the rear door in the bath. I really liked that option as you can access the bathroom when traveling with the slides in. Anyone know what other manufacturers and models have this option in a 30 footer?
Funny, when shopping I kept asking, any WITHOUT the rear door in the BH - length combo I wanted. Everything had the door, they said more people wanted it. Guess that information was old. I only use our rear door to go to the bathroom while towing. Besides that, for us it is a waste of potential space. <shrug>.

There are a couple models that still have it so if you want it, better buy old or expand your search!