Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-01-2014, 12:32 PM   #1
New Camper

Thumbs up Buyer Beware now Happy Camper!

I have received some great news recently.
After many phone calls and emails and the countless amount of time it takes to inspect and remove the underbelly of and trailer, several times, Islander RV have come up with a solution for my plumbing issue. Not only a solution but the proper fix. Grey water to the grey tank and black water to the black tank.
My hat goes off to Islander RV for their dedication to this issue. Something that would have taken an hour on the factory floor will now take days to complete. It was just a matter of changing one component that would allow the clearance needed for the plumbing. CrossRoads had just done the bare minimum, what was easy and cheap.
Anyway, Thank you again Islander RV. When the time comes for me to downsize to a new trailer you have guaranteed yourself a repeat customer.
Maybe not so for CrossRoads.
To anyone thinking of buying a trailer, do your research, ask the questions and thoroughly inspect and function all components before signing on the dotted line. It will ensure you know what your getting.
Happy Camping everyone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6815.jpg (109.9 KB, 13 views)
chassem74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seasonal camper