Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-12-2016, 12:09 PM   #1
Gone Traveling

An Excellent Service Center

If you've read any of my posts/comments, it is no secret that I have little regard for the run of the mill dealer. But I have found a dealer/service center that is head and shoulders above all of the others I have tried. Their dedication to customer service and excellence is outstanding.

RV's Unlimited in Robersdale, AL (very close to Gulf Shores) is top notch. The ownership comes from the automotive industry and has a sparkling reputation. The Service Department Manager is an RVIA Certified technician and personally inspects and supervises all work done in the shop. His attention to detail and commitment to customer service is unmatched. They are well worth the drive to have them do your service. I take my 5er there and I'm 3 hours away.

They have become a Crossroads Dealer and can submit your Crossroads Warranty Claim. Give them a call. They will not give you the "you did not buy it from us so too bad" line other dealers will give you. I truly hope their level of customer service becomes contagious in the industry.

The service writer is Kaylen and the Shop Manager is Josh. Here is their web link.

RV's Unlimited | Low Priced RVs For Sale
Chateau Duke To Go is offline   Reply With Quote