Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-31-2010, 11:09 AM   #1
Weekend Camper

We are at Snow to Sun RV Park in Weslaco Texas. We have a good representation of Crossroads products here. We have 2 Paradise Pointes, 3 Cruisers, 1 Kingston, 1 Zinger and 1 older Crossroads sitting in the RV storage lot. I ran across a Seville in the local Walmart parking lot. I stopped to talk to them but they were from Quebec and they don't really speak English. I have met 2 of the Cruiser owners and neither one of them knew about the forum or about the factory rally. I will try to get all the owners together for a mini rally. The 2 families I have met are very nice. Hope we get together for a libation or two.

We are glad to be out of Illinois and enjoying temps ranging from the low 70's to the mid 80's and sunshine. Happy New Year to the CrossRoads family.
pointer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 11:50 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

And Happy New Year to you too ! Not too far from you in Wichita Kansas. It has turned cold here though.

Chrisnan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:09 PM   #3
Weekend Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to ricktlm3
hey there pointer1 hope the water was warm

1966 chevelle 396

2012 325ck

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...cruiser005.jpg

ricktlm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:16 AM   #4
Weekend Camper

I was in the pool this morning. Nice way to start the New Year. The weather has been fluctuating between the high 60's to the mid 80's
Old 01-01-2011, 04:45 AM   #5
Full Time Camper

Will be in the Weslaco area in March. Can't wait as it was -18 here at 7AM. Maybe I'd better change plans and come in early March. Denver RV show starts in 11 days. That always gets the juices flowing!

Breckenridge, CO
'08 Crossroads Sunset Trail ST30BH Traded
'21 Grand Design Reflection 31MB 5er
'22 Cougar 29RLI 5er
'23 RAM 2500 4X4 CTD
coastn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:07 AM   #6
Full Time Camper

Pointer1-

How do/did you like the RV Park?

Breckenridge, CO
'08 Crossroads Sunset Trail ST30BH Traded
'21 Grand Design Reflection 31MB 5er
'22 Cougar 29RLI 5er
'23 RAM 2500 4X4 CTD
coastn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:16 PM   #7
Weekend Camper

We really like it here. We are at Snow to Sun. This is our 4TH year here. We have met some really great people and now have quite a few friendshere. The sites are OK. I have an English Pointer and this place has an 11 acre field that I can run her in. In that 11 acres there is a large grassy area for people who don't want their dogs in the high weeds. Being a hunting dog mine won't run in the grass. She knows there are no birds there. This year she has put up 2 covy of quail. The park is also the only one with a beer license. There is a happy hour 5 days a week with live musicthat is free to come to. You can BYOB on booze but not beer or wine because they sell it here. The entertainment has always been first rate. They also have a dance every Saturday for a small charge foradmission. The price runs from about $4 to $7 depending on who plays the music. The park is 8 miles from the Mexican Border. Just cross the bridge and you are in Nuevo Progreso. As of right now it is the safest border town. Stay on the main drag and when you see the number of winter Texans thinning out, cross the street and head back to the border. There are a ton ofRVparks here so the choices are many. If you want any more info just drop me a line.