Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-17-2012, 12:11 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

For all forum members who find fault with suppliers to CR I just want to say how pleased I am with two of them. After a week in Wisconsin I had some issues with my landing gear and Intelli Jacks as we were getting ready to leave camp in an absolute downpour. After finally getting hooked up and home I called Lippert and talked to Carl Yoder and called Intelli Jacks and talked to Al the owner. I was able to get everything taken care of with no cost to me and no trips to a dealer for repairs. I also had assistance from Hunter 11 (thanks Keith). You have to be willing to do a little research and get your hands a little dirty to solve some of the issues we campers deal with. Also have had nothing but outstanding service from Randy, Andi and crew at the home base when we have been there. Please give them the credit they deserve.
bandb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

Send a message via MSN to tator447

BandB,
I have to admit I'm in your corner. Thus far I have had nothing but good service. Today I received the replacement slider to the front door. It was packed in a box and well protected for travel. I wrote Andi and thanked her greatly for the quick work. I know they are extremely busy right now. I think some people have legitimate gripes with their dealers, but I think with more perseverance they should get things handled in a better fashion.

Thanks for the positive post,
Jim

Jim & Linda Tator
Watertown, WI
2013 Crusier CF34SS GMC 3500 8.1L Dually
154 nights in 2013 - 4,370 miles
178 nights in 2014 - 5,082 miles
365 nights in 2015 - 6,040 miles
tator447 is offline   Reply With Quote