Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-10-2015, 10:12 PM   #1
Full Time Camper

List of 2015 recalls

This link has some RV and Some vehicle recalls listed. Interestingly enough, crossroads has none on there. I thought this would be interesting for the membership to see problems are not exclusive to the rv manufacturer.

2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2011 Zinger ZT26BL-sold
2014 Sabre 34REQS

***Member of the Mason-Dixon Group***
anaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 08:42 AM   #2
Family Vacation Member

On behalf of CrossRoads, thanks for posting this list!

It makes us feel good to see an unbiased list like this, and to see that we aren't on it! We don't make a perfect product (nobody does!), but we try our hardest to make sure that our customers are safe, happy and enjoying their campers.

For those of you who have expressed QC control concerns, know that just because we didn't make this list, doesn't mean that we think we've got it all together. We patrol this (and many other forums) constantly to make sure that we are hearing our owners and taking BIG steps to become a better company. It doesn't happen overnight, but know that you are being heard!

Thanks again, for the list!
ChristianM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 07:27 PM   #3
Weekend Camper

ChristianM

Thanks for periodically checking this form and others.

I was wondering if you could look into why king tailgaters do not work on the back of the Sunset Trail satellite connector but will work anywhere else directly to a TV. A coworker and I both have the same trouble and he has a 27 and I have a 32 both 2014 models. Called you guys last week but they could not help me they did not know anything about it

Regards.

Onlywvu.
onlywvu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 01:20 PM   #4
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlywvu View Post
ChristianM

I was wondering if you could look into why king tailgaters do not work on the back of the Sunset Trail satellite connector but will work anywhere else directly to a TV. A coworker and I both have the same trouble and he has a 27 and I have a 32 both 2014 models. Called you guys last week but they could not help me they did not know anything about it

Regards.

Onlywvu.
Absolutely! I have sent an email to the product manager and will let you know when I hear back!

Old 10-20-2015, 12:01 PM   #5
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlywvu View Post
ChristianM

Regards.

Onlywvu.
SO- after digging around, I unfortunately only came up with more questions! Our product manager has never heard of a King Tailgater, so was unable to pinpoint why it wouldn't work on a Sunset Trail.

Maybe when I gather some more information, I'll be able to explain it to him in a better way than I was. Is there a website for the King Tailgater that I could direct him to, so that he could get a better idea of what it is and what it does?
Old 10-20-2015, 03:05 PM   #6
Full Time Camper

I have a King Tailgater. It works via the satellite hook up to the rear of our Sunset Trail. Mine uses the right connection in the rear as you are looking at it.
I have not had any luck yet though getting a cable connection to work mine.
Former: Crossroads ST26RB
Steve7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 03:11 PM   #7
Full Time Camper

Christian-

It's a Tailgater working on DISH service manufactured by King Controls. I have the same problem with my Canyon Trail and have been told the cable running from the back connection to the entertainment center must be pinched somewhere along the line. Problem is they can't get to it so I must run my cable through a slide seal to the receiver. My rig is in for warranty work (for the 4th time) and the dealer is trying to figure out a workaround.

Breckenridge, CO
'08 Crossroads Sunset Trail ST30BH Traded
'21 Grand Design Reflection 31MB 5er
'22 Cougar 29RLI 5er
'23 RAM 2500 4X4 CTD
coastn is offline   Reply With Quote