Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-16-2012, 04:10 AM   #1
Full Time Camper

Ok Russ, Lloyd and Walt
Rainbow and Hoover have adopted aqnother Schnauzer, this one is a rescue puppy and is two years old. She is jeleouse of the Breckenridge bandanna's. Will take her out in three weeks once she gets use to us
Traveling with Rainbow the wonder dog and now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer.
fhenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:55 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

Send a message via MSN to tator447

Frank,
My daughter would love you. She rescues Coonhounds, she has two now, was babysitting one while it waited for a new home. Both of the dogs they own were one day from euthanasia until she took them. One all the way from Georgia. My last dog, Annie, was a resuce dog, lived to be almost 17 years old...had to put her down in April and I cried like a baby. I was sitting here tonight before I read this and was thinking of her and boy did you spark some memories. We sold our house in September and cannot have animals where we live now but in April when the DW retires we're considering full-timing and perhaps then we will once again have a pet. I miss my Annie so much...my heart aches for her...a new puppy would ease my pain for sure. Good luck with the new pup.

Jim

Jim & Linda Tator
Watertown, WI
2013 Crusier CF34SS GMC 3500 8.1L Dually
154 nights in 2013 - 4,370 miles
178 nights in 2014 - 5,082 miles
365 nights in 2015 - 6,040 miles
tator447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:22 PM   #3
Full Time Camper

The good things about dogs is they love you unconditionally It is a little challenge to add her, Hoover the Male is 8 and just gives you the look what now. Rainbow is 4 a female, and does not like sharing and is very vocal about it, Sunshine is 2 and also does not like to share so there have been a real challenge or two Vet say they will adjust

Traveling with Rainbow the wonder dog and now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:07 AM   #4
Full Time Camper

Have no fear the dogs will work it all out in time. Just hope you don't pull out your hair before they do......GRIN
2009 Ford Lariat F350 SRW CC Diesel
2013 Cruiser CF305SK Patriot Edition
avvidclif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:00 PM   #5
Full Time Camper

Congrats on the new addition. Time will settle it out. My dad has adopted several rescue newfoundlands over the years andusually has 2 of them in the house at any given time. It takes a bit but they adjust. My current dog is a rescue that they said was unadoptable due to dog aggression. It wasn't dog aggression, she just needed to be socialized. A little bit of training and she has no issues with other dogs unless they attack her or mount her and even then it is an appropriate response instead of an overly aggressive one. Point is a little bit of time and training and they will settle out just fine.

2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2011 Zinger ZT26BL-sold
2014 Sabre 34REQS

***Member of the Mason-Dixon Group***
anaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:36 PM   #6
Full Time Camper

It is fast getting better I hope no spats yesterday, the females even played a little bit together