Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-27-2014, 08:49 PM   #1
Seasonal Camper

Two apologies

First off, I apologize for hijacking another users thread. ewnglishmatt, sorry to jack your thread on your Hello from new owner topic.
Secondly, I stand corrected on the ownership of this blog.
I quote from the info pages,

":Registering and participating at CrossroadsOwners.com constitutes agreement to abide by the Social Knowledge Network Terms of Service (Social Knowledge is the company that owns this forum). We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time without giving you prior notice."

I stand corrected, Crossroads does not own the site. Perhaps authorizes it/

But, question, who pays for it? Social Knowledge Network doesn't do it out fo the goodness of their hearts do they? No advertising is allowed, right? I truly am curiose.

Thanks all, and once again, I love the site, and apologize for my errors, Please forgive.
Now I have to figure out why my text turned blue!

Old 05-27-2014, 08:57 PM   #2
Family Vacation Member

Takes a big guy to admit when he is wrong.....good for you!
It takes a 13yr old to figure out the blue text though. No offense, just reality of a hi tech world.
SCT Flash 4X tune
Billstein upgrade shocks and dampener
2008 Crossroads Cruiser 32BL
RADMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:02 PM   #3
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnsunset View Post
First off, I apologize for hijacking another users thread. ewnglishmatt, sorry to jack your thread on your Hello from new owner topic.
Secondly, I stand corrected on the ownership of this blog.
I quote from the info pages,

":Registering and participating at CrossroadsOwners.com constitutes agreement to abide by the Social Knowledge Network Terms of Service (Social Knowledge is the company that owns this forum). We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time without giving you prior notice."

I stand corrected, Crossroads does not own the site. Perhaps authorizes it/

But, question, who pays for it? Social Knowledge Network doesn't do it out fo the goodness of their hearts do they? No advertising is allowed, right? I truly am curiose.

Thanks all, and once again, I love the site, and apologize for my errors, Please forgive.

Heck, we're all family here. no worries.

2017 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7 King Ranch Crew
Sold the 2016 Crossroads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve 32BH
2020 Grand Design Momentum 320G
OhioMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 12:14 PM   #4
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnsunset View Post

[/COLOR]

Glad you like the site! Here's the history... The site used to be under the Crossroads Corp umbrella. Last year Social Knowledge acquired the site. Social Knowledge is a small network of forums and many are RV-centric. It's often the case that Company support forums become hard to manage as they grow and some technical expertise in social media management is needed.

The Board is moderated by volunteers who RV and the goal here is to have members helping members in a friendly environment. The Forum is no longer affiliated with Crossroads RV, but instead is member managed with some help from SK. Currently there is no advertising.

Hopefully as the board grows we will be able to attract a few Sponsors but for now, we are focused on getting things running smoothly, identifying member needs and generally getting the lay of the land.
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 04:58 PM   #5
Weekend Camper

You are doing a fine job. I enjoy this site, So much great info and friendly people ready to help.

Thank you all!!!!
Stonehunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 08:10 PM   #6
Full Time Camper

I wouldn't get in a big hurry about advertising. I am a member of the Forest River Forum as well. It has the same layout as this forum, but the advertising slows it down terribly.
Valley 16K slider
Ride-Rite air bags
mike06081969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 07:16 AM   #7
Family Vacation Member

I do wish Crossroads had some investment in this. It would be nice to have a reliable way to contact the company learn about what is new etc.