Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-19-2012, 12:40 PM   #1
New Camper

i just bought a brand new zinger it came with the bun\mper mounted grill arm i wanted to know if anybody knows of acooktop for the arm instead of the gril never use gas grill carry charcoal

Edited by: racefandad
racefandad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:06 AM   #2
Seasonal Camper

Not sure I would want to light a charcoal fire on my bumper, but West Marine and Defender Marine havea number of charcoal grills available that would probably work for you.
Sirsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:25 AM   #3
Weekend Camper

Send a message via AIM to wincrasher
I have one of those grills on my Sunset Trail. It works great. The mount is a swing arm that you extend that brings it far enough away from the trailer bodywork that you can safely cook.

I'd like a bigger grill as I find it a bit small. Ideally, it would have a burner for pots too.

The issue is to find something that fits on the swing arm. It has two prongs that the grill fits on. I found one grill on the Camping World site that looks like it may fit, but there is no detailed information to know for sure - so probably a trip to check it out and measure.

So far, I find no cooktop/campstove that will work on the arm. A coleman stove on an aluminum table may be the next best thing. Another option may be to rig some kind of slide out table/tray in your outside kitchen to set a cooker on.

Good luck in your search
wincrasher is offline   Reply With Quote