Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-28-2010, 01:48 PM   #1
New Camper

My Name is Jeff Holmstrom I purchased a 2009 Cross Terrain (my family andI really enjoy this camper)last year and because of some negligence of the dealer thatI bought it from and then the lack of concern on this dealerships part by never returning my phone calls or not addressing any of my problems the Manufacturer was forced to step in and take care of the issues (many of which were caused by the dealershipin Ramsey Mn.) And did they ever step up and take care of the issues very seldom do people or companies go above and beyond today unless they are forced to (and then it isnot going above and beyond if you are forced to). The two gentlemen thatI worked with at the crossroads facility in Topeka Indiana were two of the most professional, curteous thorough and conscientous gentlemenI believe thatI have ever dealt with. These two gentlemen (Randy Nielson & Randy Mishner)with the support of there company not only dealt with all the issues but theywent way above and beyond to make sure that we were satisfied. I would always recommend Cross Roads Products to anyone who is asking Because of this experience I will always look to CrossRoads first and foremost for my family's next camper.

Great Job Cross Roads

Jeff Holmstrom
Old 03-28-2010, 09:48 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

Nice testimonial and great first post. Welcome to the forum!!!

'08 Sunset Trail ST29RL

papa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 03:21 AM   #3
Seasonal Camper

This seems to be the story we always here, Though it never gets old hearing them. You can't Please every one but CrossRoads sure seems to try.
gtoguy1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 04:16 AM   #4
Full Time Camper

Welcome to the forum. and if the Randy's can't do nobody can
cwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 05:02 AM   #5
Family Vacation Member

Hey, Randy...how 'bout runningfor President in 2012? It would be nice to have at least ONE person who actually LIKES to take care of "the people?"

Only kidding, don't want to start a political debate here!!Edited by: lynlou14760
lynlou14760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 05:22 AM   #6
Weekend Camper

Jeff - welcome to the forum & Crossroads great service. My first contact with the "two Randys" was last Sept when Randy M & his team worked on my 2001 Paradise Pointe. I couldn't have been happier and wrote to the "other Randy" to say so and praise the team. My only concern is that Randy #1 will do such a good job that he'll get promoted & we'll loose him. Now we have ordered a new 2010 Kingston and are looking forward to more good times as a member of the CrossRoads Family.
Old 03-29-2010, 05:32 AM   #7
Seasonal Camper

Welcome to the group! Many of us can stand in agreement of the great customer servicethe CustomerCare team provides!

(Notice my sig line pic was taken in front of the service center. Sporting my new skin and 08 graphics)
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ckcropped2.jpg
BDLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 07:06 AM   #8
Full Time Camper

Welcome to the forum. As others have said, and from personal experience, Crossroads service and support is above and beyond anyones. That is why we are on our second Cruiser. Best bang for the buck anywhere!!!!!!!!
2010 CF30SK Patriot
2007 CF30SK
dalemac377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 07:49 AM   #9
Weekend Camper

Welcome! I am another happy camper. I didn't think much about customer service when I bought my Cruiser in August 2009 but after a few minor problems I am sold on Crossroads. Just yesterday, I emailed the factory about a piece of molding I need to replace one damaged by son's puppy. I got a response this morning and a very reasonable ($15) quote. How nice it is to do business with people who care about their customers after the sale. Kudos to the Crossroads team!

Jasper, AL

2009 30SK

[https://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...andCruiser.jpg
kjones9820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:19 AM   #10
Seasonal Camper

Welcome to the forum!

Im in the same boat as the others. I bought a used 2004 Cruiser TT last yearand have called and talked and had service from the Crossroads crew that is second to none. Even though I bought mine used they still treat me like I bought it directly from them. And that kind of service is very hard to come by.

This is my first Crossroads and it wont be the last as I am now a loyal fan that wont buy anything but Crossroads in the future.!!

2003 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Edition 4X4

2004 Crossroads Cruiser CT30RL
fixit5561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:29 AM   #11
New Camper

hi my name is jack im new to the rv world ,im buying a new zr29ds and would like to know

if any one out there could tell me how they like there unit,and is there any problems with

this unit ,i know this is a new floor plan . thank you
jacques56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:25 AM   #12
New Camper

I have a 29ck 2007 bought in 2006 had roof problems, Randy had dealer repair after 4yr dont know where else you could get this kind of service. Speaks very well for crossroads
oldblue is offline   Reply With Quote