Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-11-2017, 04:39 PM   #21
Full Time Camper

simple to reverse, just swap left plastic trim for right plastic trim. then reverse handle.

It was a rainy few days at Algonquin Prov park...tarps kept us dry.
Wayne --Belle River (Windsor), Ontario
2013 Sunset Trail Reserve 25RB..(just sold it)
2015 White Chev Silverado 2500HD 4x4 (6.0 l gasser)
2003 Mountain Star 890SBRX Truck Camper
harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 11:48 AM   #22
Weekend Camper

back to dealer

I'm gonna tell yall something, I have not been real happy with my new camper, but I figured it was just coming from a large 5er to a ultra lite, but I was very pleased with my dealer till I took it back for warranty work yesterday, do you believe they told me that my new 30k dollar camper doesn't come with a stabilizer jack handle, I had to buy it, told me all of them was like that now, I lost it with him, it wasn't pretty... then the outside fridge is not cooling right, it only will cool to about 55 at #5 setting,
ruined my sausage on first camping trip, he says he thought that was within standards, I was already mad so I told him to take it out and throw it in the ---- garbage can and I would replace it myself when I get it home.
then he tried to complain about my grill cover after they had done promised me one with I bought it, then the bathroom door that was scratched when I bought it and they knowed it and was suppose to ordered me one, has not even been ordered yet.. crappy in my book,
I wanna know if yalls campers come with stabilizer jack handles and back up handle for electric tongue jacks
Old 05-19-2017, 12:00 PM   #23
Full Time Camper

Sorry to hear you're having so many problems.

I bought my 2015 last year in April and it came with both a backup stabilizer jack handle and tongue jack crank.

2017 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7 King Ranch Crew
Sold the 2016 Crossroads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve 32BH
2020 Grand Design Momentum 320G
OhioMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 12:13 PM   #24
Family Vacation Member

My 2012 Sunset Trail Reserve ST25RB DID come with a stabilizer jack handle as well as one for the front electric tongue jack. The only way you're gonna get those stabilizer jacks up or down using the back up handle is to remove stabilizer motor first. Near impossible to turn with motor still connected.(4 "allen key" type screws to un-fasten motor, which I make sure to bring along on trips). That's pretty low of the company to not include them, in my opinion. How much $$ is that actually saving them, I'd like to know.They're beautiful RV's, but they do pump them out of the factory so fast, the quality takes a sidestep. I believe same can be said for other RV manufacturers as well, very sad! Good luck & happy trails with the new trailer.
Equal-i-zer hitch
Tonemeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 02:18 PM   #25
Weekend Camper

camper

my camper had been there a few months and they had robbed a lot of stuff off of it, I called them about that handle the day I brought it home and they said no problem we will get you one, now the story changed, I don't have power stabilizer jacks they are manual with no handle, isn't that some bull
Old 05-19-2017, 02:53 PM   #26
Site Team

There is a something called a "we owe" paper.

A "We Owe" should be done for every deal, even if nothing is owed. Have the "We Owe" signed in the Finance Dept. along with all the other paperwork. A copy should be given to the customer, and a copy should be place in the deal. This way accounting can charge the stock number appropriately if something needs to be done against the vehicle's cost. Also, if there is a question about whether or not something was promised to the customer, the deal can be pulled and it can be verified.

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 09:56 PM   #27
Weekend Camper

We did not have a heat outlet in bathroom also and we do camp 3 seasons so i installed one using a duct "tee" fitting from the heater. I tapped into the outlet hose that is below the thermostat. I had to measure real carefully to cut the hole for the new vent. It is mounted behind the toilet. I also replaced the register below the thermostat with one that has a damper. All these ducts and Rotaire registers are available ar DWINCORP.COM.
I will post some pix of my modification tomorrow.
Reese StraightLine WD w/dual cam sway control
Delillo is offline   Reply With Quote