Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-26-2009, 05:03 AM   #1
New Camper

I have been looking for interior trim and the trim tape that will match our '05 Cross Terrain. We have three kids and at times they are a little rough on things. I would like the trim tape to fix a few corners of our cabinets where the existind tape is coming off and possibly replacesome of thewood trim around our bed where the slide is. We got water in our camper this year and the bottom of the trim has swelled up. My husband already replaced the bed frame with a real wood one that matches pretty well with the trim.

Our closest dealer is over 100mi away and the dealer we bought ours from doesn't sell Cross Roads anymore. Plus that are a pain in the @ss to work with. Our back ramp had a soft spot in it and they were suppose to have another one shipped so it could be replaced and after 3+ years we are still waiting for it.

We haven't had a very good camping season so far. Our main slide slips when we try and power it in and we have to "help" it get started. Our pocket door is stuck. Then three of our tv's, microwave, and outside radiodon't work anymore.I think we had a power surge or something because everything was working last fall. When it rains it pours I guess

Any suggestions would be helpful,

Thanks,

Athena

Cyclonekids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:28 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

You can get oak veneer tape from most hardware stores. Iron on and then trim.

Chrisnan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:30 AM   #3
Family Vacation Member

I know that when I needed trim tape for the wall panels on our PP, I called Randy @ Crossroads and he mailed 2 rolls at NO charge.

Kernersville, NC

2011 Ram 4500 SLT 4x4

2005 PF36SK
delqcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:39 AM   #4
Full Time Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to mwebber78
Factory sent me a roll of the new tuscanny maple trim to cover a few dings the kids put in. it comes in 1"-6" widths. Randy can assist you at the factory, call the service center number on the main Crossroads page and ask for Rancy Mischler.
mwebber78 is offline   Reply With Quote