Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-28-2014, 11:25 AM   #1
Weekend Camper

EZ Leveler

Anyone use one of these?

http://www.amazon.com/Camco-25505-EZ...productDetails

And if so, do you find it to be helpful enough to warrant the cost? Currently we just open the TT door and place a small level on the floor to level side to side so we know if we need to use any pads under either side. Then we unhook and level front to back, then put out the slides. It's not fool-proof and we often end up off kilter a bit. Not sure if this would help of if it's just the sites being on soft ground.
Edge2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:34 AM   #2
Site Team

Why not get a couple of these-
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...ds=RV%20levels

They are attached with a sticky backing. When you have your trailer set up some time where you feel sure it's level both side to side and front to back, just stick them on the front corner and the other one right next to it on the side.
That way your levels are always right there where you need them.
Cheaper to.
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 02:00 PM   #3
Full Time Camper

Someone gave me one of those floor levelors and I "paid it forward" to someone else when I realized how much back and forth it took to go to the switch, back to the door to see, then back to the switch, then....

I got a couple of memory levels for my 5er and put on on the front corner where I could see it from the drivers mirror so I knew when I was close to level side to side and then put one on the side next to the front jack switch so I could adjust front to back once unhooked....

the memory portion let me know where to put it back to rehook !
Old 04-28-2014, 02:55 PM   #4
Full Time Camper

Save yourself some money. Just go to your kids room and if no more kids, find a parcheesi game and take a couple of marbles with you.

Once parked, drop the marbles on the kitchen floor to quickly figure out how close to level you are. It doesn't take much for them to tell you where to raise or lower.

Bob and Better Half

2007 F-250 PSD, SW, CC, LB, 2WD
2006 TF32SS Cross Terrain Toy Hauler (sold)
Reese 16k slider
r2millers is offline   Reply With Quote