Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-29-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
New Camper

I have a 2011 Zinger 30rl fifth wheel and was getting it ready for camping this season and while washing it on the front by the marker lites its sucked in along by seam about an inch . Not sure if the fiberglass expands and contracts to cause this or what I did take pictures of this but we love the camper but we bought this at Camping World in Bath Ny and it justtook them a year to fix the problems from when we bought this last March.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:45 AM   #2
Weekend Camper

Ray, depending on how much "sucking in" you have it could be temp related but I noticed that on a cougar once in the Tompkins Campground on Cowanesque Lake and commented on it to a friend. He took it back and they blew smoke in his face about why that was happening and that had to do with the glue and the sun according to them. I pointed out to him his buddy's camper...same one was not doing that and in the end it was delamination. I would keep on it until I was sure and at least get it on record if you need ammunition down the line when the warranty runs out. One thing I have learned about super dealers is they many times cannot handle all the stuff they sell. I bought a Montana from Camping World when they were just switching over from the previous company and we had issues and I will say they were all taken care of by them although sometimes not as fast as I would like. I just bought a Rushmore and we pick it up next Monday and my wife and I went through it as best we could and have them dealing with early issues but you have to get it out camping before a lot of stuff shows. Where are located and where do you camp?

Walkingstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:28 AM   #3
New Camper

Thanks I did take several pictures and I will be on them . I am watching temputures to see if it makes a difference. And your right the companies no matter who the are get your money and then they don't care. Customer service has been forgotten
Old 04-30-2012, 03:30 AM   #4
New Camper

I forgot its sucked in about 1 1/2 inches
Old 04-30-2012, 08:06 AM   #5
New Camper

I live in Trumansburg and camp all over NY. And planing to go further