Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-26-2019, 12:20 AM   #1
Weekend Camper

Great Source For Repair Parts!

After two attempts to purchase parts I needed to fix some puppy chewing damage to our 2017 Crossroads Volante travel trailer from the dealer we purchased from, and their failure to get back with me both times... I located these people online and they were great to deal with. I needed two wooden blind rods that were destroyed by our puppy, as well as needing to repair or replace the leather-like material wrapped board on the top of the dinette bench seat that had its corner also chewed down to the wood by the dog, along with one of the plastic buttons that cover the screw that secures that board to the bench. These people had all of the pieces that I needed, as well as EVERYTHING I could think of should I need parts. Fabrics, flooring, lights, appliances, cabinets and their parts = everything! The site just lists 2017 and newer models, and the leather fabric I needed wasn't listed under 2017, but I found the same color and part number when I checked 2018. They even confirmed the color by requesting my vehicle VIN number to look up the colors inside. I'm not sure if they carry older year models, but it would be worth a phone call!

Great people, and I am so glad to repair everything back with factory parts!

Here's a link: https://www.trekwood.com/index

Happy Camping! Ern
ehudson80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 12:40 AM   #2
Weekend Camper

Older Models...

I was just looking at their site at parts for my old 2015 Keystone Bullet, and they carry parts back to 2009 for them, so they do have parts for older models. I guess Volante models aren't that old so they don't.
ehudson80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 12:48 PM   #3
Family Vacation Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Donjamin
Check out the www.trekwood.com RV website. They carry many RV parts for the Crossroad and other trailer manufacture brands. We now own a Montana fifth wheel and they have many of the interior wood panel and wood moldings available. They show that they carry some of the Crossroads Volante interior wood parts are available. Worth checking out.

D.
2013 Sunset Trail 32RL 5th Wheel (no longer own)
Donjamin is offline   Reply With Quote