Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-10-2011, 02:03 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

Anyone have any dealing with Grumbine's Rv near Harrisburg Pa? We are close to a deal, but wanted to check to see if they are good AFTER the sale...

2005 Dodge RAM 3500, CTD,QC, 4x4,SRW,48RE,3.73

Honda EU6500is

Mini Dachshund
bigdave442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:47 AM   #2
Weekend Camper

bigdave, I'm surprised that others haven't pounded this. I would avoid them if possible. BUT you do what you want. I had way too many issues with them from the get go. We special ordered our unit. It changed 4 times. We were never told and found out when we picked it up. They lost or gave my keys to another person when the unit went in for service. Took 2 days to get them back. took 4 weeks for leg pins, they kept ordering the wrong part. I wound up calling the company myself, they shipped over night. Myself knowing others that purchased from them said they will never go back. If you purchase from them, good luck and hope you enjoy your unit.

Had the CR30BH, now another unit

2010 F350 Dually
bigbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:36 PM   #3
Weekend Camper

Thanks bigbear, we did not have a good feeling when dealing with them over the phone. They did not return phone calls right away or when they said they would. WhenI had a few questions about the TT, they said they wound check and get back to me with the answers, then they just forgot about it...
We decided to go withMcGeorge's Rolling hills RV outside Richmond Va. A little longer drive for us, but I feel much better about the whole deal.My new 2012 ZT26BHshould be ready in about 6 to 8 weeks

2005 Dodge RAM 3500, CTD,QC, 4x4,SRW,48RE,3.73

Honda EU6500is

Mini Dachshund
bigdave442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:43 PM   #4
Full Time Camper

;od idea checking up on dealers, you may want to try chambers of commerace or even District Attorneys officesin the state(s) and of course BBB.If you are inclined and close enough, check with -scottmotorcoach.com- RV dealer in New Jersey, don't know what is on their lot right now, but I had a good experience with them. -Sales person, Chris (I think) Tozzi. Just saying ...
Good Luck!

'12 F350(NotShown) / '11 Rushmore 35RL
https://i53.tinypic.com/2qs5cw3.jpg
Ruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:14 AM   #5
Weekend Camper

We bought a Class A Bounder from them and would NEVER GO BACK THERE!

Their service is the worst I've ever encountered. As Rqandy posted, lost things, didn't order correct things. If you could avoid them I would at all cost. The service dept does lousy work!

Linda & Steve
slyone is offline   Reply With Quote