Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2014, 06:30 AM   #1
Weekend Camper

Happy Camper

I’ve really enjoyed reading the comments, camping reports and even the complaints posted here. There is a lot of knowledge here that comes the experiences of Crossroads owners.
Usually what we see on this type of forum if someone is not asking for advice will be someone complaining about their camper, dealer or manufacturer. This one is different.
I just spent the last two weeks at the Yaarab Shrine Circus in Marietta Georgia camped in my 2010 Kingston 35SB and I’m here to report that not only did everything work as advertized, there were no issues at all.

This was my first extended outing in this rig and I want to report that although there were some minor issues when I first purchased it everything was corrected by my dealer. (Big shout out for SouthernRV) in Jonesboro Georgia.

There are a lot of moving parts in these campers, everything from water heaters to awnings and slide outs. A lot can go wrong that will affect our enjoyment of the moment so it’s especially nice to take a trip and have everything work as it should.

I hope everyone on this forum has a great camping season and I look forward to reading tips, experiences and even the complaints. I also hope to meet some of you somewhere down the road. Have a great summer.

Randy

Randy McCaslin
Jonesboro, Georgia
2010 CR Kingston 35SB
2011 Chevy 2500HD 4X4 Duramax/Allison
rvscooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 06:36 AM   #2
Site Team

Nice post Randy!
It's always nice to hear from somebody who has had a good experiance with their rig.
We all have trouble now and then, but stop and think how much trouble we might have if we were to hook onto our house and pull it over some of these wonderful roads out there.
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:05 AM   #3
Full Time Camper

Glad to hear you had a good experience. Evidently all credit goes to your dealer as your Kingston is not a new unit. Enjoy the rest of your camping season.
2022 Alliance Avenue 32RLS

In God We Trust
A proud member of the one percent...Semper Fi
sleepyT is offline   Reply With Quote