Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-15-2013, 01:53 AM   #1
Family Vacation Member

Been away from camping for awhile and preparing to take delivery of a Cruiser Aire in the next couple of days. Trying to fiqure out the length of water hose and sewer line I should need. I dont't want'nt to overdue, it especially with the sewer line. Also the sewer lines at some of the stores come with a kit and all the adapters already set up, looks very universal to any aplication I may need. I'm fiquring 10 to 15 feet on the flex sewer pipe and 15 to 25 feet on the water. Mostly we will be staying at established campgrounds. I will usually carry a spare/extra but interested in what would my average quick connects be. Thanks in advance.
RVCRUISER34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:12 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

I carry two of each. Normally only need one of each but have on occasion needed two. Water is 25' each and the sewer is 20' (Rhino) each.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote