Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-10-2013, 05:53 AM   #1
New Camper

Hello. I was just wondering if any out there has had problems with CROSSROADS NOT STANDING BEHIND THERE PRODUCT. In April 2012 I purchased a new 25' Sunset trailer from a local dealer. When I arrived home I discovered a large staple head protruding from the ceiling panel in the middle of the dining area. The staple had punctured a noticable hole in the overhead panel. The dealership advised that they could repair the hole but this is when the issues started with CROSSROADS. The dealership was originally advised to place a dummy speaker cover or smoke detector over the staple. The local service manager advised me that he refused to do this, A service request was submitted by the dealership to Crossroads who in turn refused the repair work. I contacted the warranty department and spoke to TRACY WILLIAMS who stated she would look into it. TWO MONTHS LATER, no response. I phoned her again and at this time she advised me that she was not prepared to do anything about this issue. I could not believe it, she stated to me "I AM NOT PREPARED TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS CLAIM". I then proceeded to phone the Warranty manager MARK QUINN who received the same run around. After three more months I made several attempts to contact him by phone but he refused to acknowledge my calls or return any of my calls.
The local dealership was great about all the other warranty issues but wanted to hear back from Crossroads prior to any repairs. The damaged panel wraps around behind the fridge and a series of cabinets and contains several electrical outlets, all of which have to be removed prior to replacement. This requires a number of work man-hours labour. The manufacturer compensates the dealers for their repair work. Large repairs often require pre-authorization before the work is done.
After nearly 8 months the local dealer finally received an e-mail from MARK PARSONS of CROSSROADS stating that I no longer wanted the repair work completed and he was confused about their request for preauthorization on the ceiling repairs. Really, after numerous phone calls from myself and the dealer that was the best they could come up with. Well here it is 11 MONTHS LATER AND GUESS WHAT, NO REPAIRS AUTHORIZED BY CROSSROADS. By now I am growing a little dis-concerned. SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF YOU INTENT ON PURCHASING A NEW CROSSROADS PRODUCT BELIEVING EVERYTHING IS COVERED UNDER WARRANTY........ BECAUSE IT IS NOT.
If you have positive story to relate, please feel free to do so on this post. But remember my local dealer has been great about fixing all the little issues to date. My problem is not with the dealer but the manufacturer CROSSROADS. I do not think that is issue will be resolved anytime soon. Keep on camping.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:38 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

Maybe you should contact Tom Montague at Crossroads and ask him about the great new benifits of the new one year warranty and 12 point promise that is supposed to cover many more things and get problems taken care of quickly.
2010 CF30SK Patriot
2007 CF30SK
dalemac377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:48 AM   #3
Full Time Camper

This is the new warrenty. The longer they can stall the less they have to do. I think it's #3 on the 12 point promise.
cwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:39 AM   #4
Seasonal Camper

I really don't get how this wouldn't be taken care of. Hope it isn't typical, as I have a new one due in a couple weeks.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:10 AM   #5
Full Time Camper

Didn't Tom say they would be monitoring these forums and respond to posts? I think that lasted a week after the newly designed forum came online. I'm sorry to hear stories like this because I do like my 09 Cruiser, but I don't think I would buy another one with the way their quality has gone, but then again I read similar stories in the Take Action Line in Trailer Life. Maybe you should write into them and tell your story. I would keep calling until this was taken care of. I would call Tom everyday until this was taken care of.
Good Luck and keep us posted.

Chris & Karen- Heyworth, Illinois
2009 CF32BL pulled by a 2011 RAM 2500 CTD 4x4
PullRite Superglide 18K hitch
2015stats:
Nights: 28
Miles: 3245
longhauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:56 AM   #6
Full Time Camper

If you buy a new unit with the new 1 year warranty and live up North where you can't use it 3 to 4 months out of the year due to the weather you really don't have a 1 year warranty.

I am just curious, has anyone bought a unit since they lowered the warranty and found anything useful with that 12 point promise? I cannot remember seeing any post about it since it went into affect back in September of 2012. Just wondered if the promise has lived up to what was promised?
Hunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:23 AM   #7
Family Vacation Member

This seems very odd to me. My Z1 had ceiling panel issues that were fixed by my dealer, and i'm sure there is a discussion somewhere here about other problems with ceiling panels being looked after.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:47 AM   #8
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter11
If you buy a new unit with the new 1 year warranty and live up North where you can't use it 3 to 4 months out of the year due to the weather you really don't have a 1 year warranty.

I am just curious, has anyone bought a unit since they lowered the warranty and found anything useful with that 12 point promise? I cannot remember seeing any post about it since it went into affect back in September of 2012. Just wondered if the promise has lived up to what was promised?
Keith you have that part about living up north where you can't use it for 3 or 4 months turned around.
We can only use it for 3 or 4 months. Well, I guess that's stretching the truth a little. I usually get 5 to 6 months.
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:06 PM   #9
Full Time Camper

I had the old warranty and had no problems getting crossroads to cover our warranty repairs but our biggest repair required was new carpeting due to the slide rubbing a hole in it.We had several other small issues repaired. Each trip to get it repaired resulting in the TT sitting at camping world for about 3 weeks or so.

2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2011 Zinger ZT26BL-sold
2014 Sabre 34REQS

***Member of the Mason-Dixon Group***
anaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:29 AM   #10
Full Time Camper

Send a message via MSN to tator447

I'm considering a 5th wheel...335SS and I've found 2 2012 units in my area, decent price...actually considering them as they still have the 2 year warranty...that may be worth it in the long run compared to getting a 2013 with only one year...not sure...I'll go look at them next weekend and see what I can get for a trade in and whether it is worth my while.

Jim

Jim & Linda Tator
Watertown, WI
2013 Crusier CF34SS GMC 3500 8.1L Dually
154 nights in 2013 - 4,370 miles
178 nights in 2014 - 5,082 miles
365 nights in 2015 - 6,040 miles
tator447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 05:06 AM   #11
Full Time Camper

Jim, make sure you checkout the bedroom slide. Lots of 2011 and 2012 335SS units had major problems with the Schwintek bedroom slide. Do a search fo this.
2010 CF30SK Patriot
2007 CF30SK
dalemac377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:17 AM   #12
Full Time Camper

Try emailing or calling these guys. I sure they will help!!
<!--if gte mso 9>
<o:OfficeSettings>
<o:Rely&#079;nVML/>
<o:AllowPNG/>
</o:OfficeSettings>
<!-->

<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">CrossRoads
Contacts
[/b]

1)
</span></span></span>Crossroads Contacts Mark
Quinn </span>mquinn@crossroadsrv.com

2)
</span></span></span></span>Contact GM
CrossRoads &amp; Redwood RV Tom montague, tmontague@crossroadsrv.comTom
Montague GM Redwood RV 574 226 3926

3)
</span></span></span>Randy Mishler, at 260-593-2866 (go through the
receptionist)</span>

4)
</span></span>CrossRoads RV president Don Emahiser demahiser@crossroadsrv.com

5)
</span></span>vbontrager@crossroadsrv.com

<!--if gte mso 9>
<w:Word>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:TrackMoves/>
<w:Trackatting/>
<w:Punctuati&#111;nKerning/>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfInvalid>false</w:SaveIfInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixed>false</w:IgnoreMixed>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w&#111;notPromoteQF/>
<w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther>
<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
<w:LidThemeComplex>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplex>
<w:Compatibility>
<w:BreakWrappedTables/>
<w:SnapToGridInCell/>
<w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
<w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
<w&#111;ntGrowAutofit/>
<w:SplitPgBreakAndark/>
<w&#111;ntVertAlignCellWithSp/>
<w&#111;ntBreakC&#111;nstrainedForcedTables/>
<w&#111;ntVertAlignInTxbx/>
<w:Word11KerningPairs/>
<w:CachedColBalance/>
</w:Compatibility>
<m:mathPr>
<m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/>
<m:brkBin m:val="before"/>
<m:brkBinSub m:val="&amp;#45;-"/>
<m:smallFrac m:val="off"/>
<m:dispDef/>
<m:lMargin m:val="0"/>
<m:rMargin m:val="0"/>
<m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/>
<m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/>
<m:intLim m:val="subSup"/>
<m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/>
</m:mathPr></w:Word>
<!--><!--if gte mso 9>
<w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemi="true" DefQat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267">
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="0" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Normal"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="ing 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 7"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 8"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 9"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="35" Qat="true" Name="capti&#111;n"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="10" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Title"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="11" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtitle"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="22" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Str&#111;ng"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="20" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="59" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="1" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="No Spacing"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revisi&#111;n"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="34" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="29" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Quote"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="30" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="19" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="21" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="31" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="32" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="33" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Book Title"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Qat="true" Name="TOC ing"/>
</w:LatentStyles>
<!--><!--if gte mso 10>

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin-top:0in;
mso-para-margin-right:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;
mso-para-margin-left:0in;
line-height:115%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

<!-->

Faribault MN
LeBo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:16 PM   #13
Full Time Camper

Hey Lloyd. You might only get 2 months after the winter you folks have had. We are in Fl for the month of March. First time for us I am guessing not the last. Go well. Al
Reese 16K Slider Wet Bolts
socoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:57 PM   #14
Full Time Camper

Send a message via MSN to tator447

Thanks Dale, the wife nixed the 335SS...she says she still likes the 34SS better...you know how that goes

Jim

Jim & Linda Tator
Watertown, WI
2013 Crusier CF34SS GMC 3500 8.1L Dually
154 nights in 2013 - 4,370 miles
178 nights in 2014 - 5,082 miles
365 nights in 2015 - 6,040 miles
tator447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:07 AM   #15
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by socoguy
Hey Lloyd. You might only get 2 months after the winter you folks have had. We are in Fl for the month of March. First time for us I am guessing not the last. Go well. Al
Al:
I sure hope you're wrong on that 2 mo. forecast. but the way it's looking, winter will be here for awhile.

I'm glad to hear you have loaded up and went south for some warm time. Even if it's only for a mo. you will a least get a chance to find out what you have been missing out on. ENJOY!!!!!!!

Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:08 AM   #16
New Camper

Morning everyone. My Sunset is a 2012 and comes with a factory 2 year warranty which I have used. The local dealer has been great and has fixed a list of repairs I gave him from the ball bearings falling out of the slider arms of 2 major drawers to the carbon mon. detector. The problem is that to replace the ceiling panel it is very labor intensive and they want pre-authorization from Crossroads who are still dragging their feet. Well it is 12 months now since time of purchase (0NE FULL YEAR) ansd still not repaired. If Crossroads does not stand behind their warranty they what is the sense of having a warranty. A company is only as good as their actions and a warranty only good when the company wants to repair what is damaged.

Oh by the way, my dealership had to put a separate air intake vent to feed the back of my fridge on my 2012 Sunset 25'. I noticed the fridge was running on and off and they advised it was not drawing a proper air supply. I would imaging that the fridge hook-up and intake is similar on most Crossroads products so take a good listen to how your fridge run's. I think this is a manufacturing issue with Sunsets.

I will follow up and contact this Tom Montague but I have been advised that Mark Quinn is the Customer Service Manager. If he is not prepared to stand behinfd the Crossroad's warranty then who is. Thanks for the replies and happy camping.

Old 03-12-2013, 04:27 AM   #17
Full Time Camper

Well just think where you would be right now had you bought one of the new trailers with the shorter one year warranty, holding a 12 point promise........
Hunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:18 AM   #18
Full Time Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to mwebber78

Yes, he would have been holding the bag - as they say.
mwebber78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:42 AM   #19
Seasonal Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddywl
I will follow up and contact this Tom Montague but I have been advised that Mark Quinn is the Customer Service Manager. If he is not prepared to stand behind the Crossroad's warranty then who is. Thanks for the replies and happy camping.

Please keep us posted if Tom will be of any help.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ckcropped2.jpg
BDLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:25 AM   #20
New Camper

My 2012 Sunset trail is my first self-contained camper, since owning a pop-up for thirteen years.
We have had nothing but problems with our camper. In less than one year, we had a leak into the closet. My husband caulked around the screw for the awning, as well as the roof. This leak stopped.
Now we have another leak at the other awning screw. We now have water damage on the inside wall of the camper. When I called the manufacturer about the first leak, I was treated rudely and accused of not following the warrenty. In speaking with my husband, he had been maintaining the camper as instructed.
The strip over the bed has bowed in the center, since we got the camper. The dealership "fixed" it, but it has let go again.
I keep it meticulously clean and am incredibly frustrated at this latest water damage.
The large window has never closed properly. The dealership promised to pursue coverage, but we never heard back from them.
I don't believe this manufacturer stands behind it's product. I bought brand new, hoping to avoid such issues. I wish I had purchased from a different manufacturer.
I've owned a Starcraft pop-up for thirteen years. It is still in excellent shape and the quality of manufacturing shows.
I wasted my money on this Crossroads camper! I would never recommend this manufacturer to anyone!!