Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-23-2013, 11:10 AM   #1
New Camper

Hi All, New owner. We picked up our CFQB310 Sahara a few days ago. Confused because on the crossroads site it is listed as a QB315? I thought we did a good walk threw. So far noticed one of the recessed lights do not work. How do you replace the light? Noticed also that the LED lights in the awning some are not lit up. Any ideas? Also being a bunk room, I thought there would be a ladder? How can you get in the bunks? The shades are the night only. The windows are tinted. My last camper had day/night shades.Does anyone camp with the shades up? If so can other campers see in your unit? Does anyone have this unit and are you aware of any issues? I think the camper is awesome! We will be using a 2500 Ram 5.7 gas truck. Very new to fifth wheels ,one season in a small cougar. Going threw the camper with my husband trying to figure it all out. ANY ideas and help greatly appreciated. Thank You, TJA
tja1dja2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:22 PM   #2
Site Team

As far as any defect issues, have your dealer do repair work under your warranty. Did you not know about the window shades when you purchased it. Ladders probably can be purchased at your RV dealer or online at CW for about $50. LED lite on awning has to be totally replaced, just had same issue with my Patriot. Utilize your warranty for as much as you can and get out and shake it down while still under warranty. Good luck, sure you'll love it.

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:32 PM   #3
Full Time Camper

Definitely have the dealer fix all the problems. The bunk room should have a ladder, I have a ST31BH 2013 and it came with one. The model number may be different because some of the 2014 models have new numbers. Same layout for instance my 31Bh is now a 32Bh they changed the shower a little.

Bert, Cathy, Kylie & Kaitlin
2014 SunsetTrail Reserve 32BH
2009 Silverado 3500HD LTZ 4X4 6.6L Duramax
YouTube LetsRV Instagram LetsRV_
Bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:20 PM   #4
Full Time Camper

my bunk in the TT does nt ave a ladder, we just climb into it. yes people can see in if shades are up. it is like window tint on a car.try going out at night, putting lights on and having Shade's up and down. see what you can see.can't help with LED lights.

2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2011 Zinger ZT26BL-sold
2014 Sabre 34REQS

***Member of the Mason-Dixon Group***
anaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:08 AM   #5
Full Time Camper

Hey guys I don't think this guy is legit by the way his post reads and his username

Chris & Karen- Heyworth, Illinois
2009 CF32BL pulled by a 2011 RAM 2500 CTD 4x4
PullRite Superglide 18K hitch
2015stats:
Nights: 28
Miles: 3245
longhauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:45 AM   #6
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhauler
Hey guys I don't think this guy is legit by the way his post reads and his username
Look a her profile Using their initials for their username. Seems legit to me.

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:12 PM   #7
New Camper

Thank you all for the help. When we looked at the QB310 it was a 2012 at a RV show. The dealer said it was sold but he could get us the 2013 that was just like it. We fell in love with it so went for it.The 2012 one had day/night shades in it but did not have the third slide for the closet. That is where the confusion came in. None of the 2013 QB 310s I looked at on line had the third slide for the closet.The dealer gave me a spec sheet that was also older.So it ended up some things are in it that was not in the 2012 and some not. Figure it's a wash. So the main reason we went with crossroads was the fact that they seam to stand behind there product. I will figure out something on the shades. far as bunks go grand kids are too small to get up on there own, so guess I will buy a ladder. Guess we will try everything out then take it back for repairs as it is far to go. Thank you so much TJA

Edited by: tja1dja2
tja1dja2 is offline   Reply With Quote