Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-28-2011, 07:23 AM   #1
Weekend Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to Martin&Rog
We have the Sani-Flush system installed on our27RLX cruiser. I traced the plumbing from the connection in the basemant and found that it runs up into the bathroom vanity under the sink and into some sort of brass fitting. I'm not quite sure what it is. From there it runsback to the blackwater tank. My problem is that the only two times I've hooked water to it, it sprays out of the brass fitting under the bathroom sink and soaks everything in the vanity. Can anyone tell me what the brass fitting is and why it sprays water? Thanks
Old 07-28-2011, 09:33 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

The brass fitting is most likely a check valve. Does it have an arrow on it somewhere? Where is it spraying from on the fitting? can you tighten the nuts to stop the leak?

Chrisnan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:44 PM   #3
Seasonal Camper

Mine had the same issue but it was leaking out behind the panel where the hose connects to. It was a loose hose clamp. I had it fixed under warranty. It worked twice more and now it just doesn't seem to spray at all.... I've talked to a few people who always seem to have issues with it. It seems like a good idea... maybe it justs needs some tweaking to work properly.

'11 Crossroads Cruiser CF325CK

https://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...4/S4011042.jpg
happycampers is offline   Reply With Quote