Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-20-2013, 09:10 PM   #1
Full Time Camper

With the amount of Spam the forum has had the last two days I would guess that Crossroads has giving up on supporting their customers. Who were those people that attended the factory rally that said Crossroads management was going to step up their efforts to monitor the forum and listen to what their customers had to say? The CR admin still has not been on the forum since Feb. The Redwood forum was hit by the same Spam yesterday morning but it was taken care of quickly. At least give one or two users on this forum the ability to take care of the Spam if they (Crossroads) don't intend to do anything about it. I guess we know where managements interest are (Redwood), I guess it should be because their top of the line Redwood is now having quality issues. Looks like a trickle down effect from CR. Sorry for the early morning rant but this crap is getting old!
Hunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:40 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

Yes it is

Traveling with Rainbow the wonder dog and now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer.
fhenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:58 PM   #3
Full Time Camper

Keith & Frank
I reported those posts, but not sure to who
2022 Alliance Avenue 32RLS

In God We Trust
A proud member of the one percent...Semper Fi
sleepyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:02 AM   #4
Full Time Camper

Is there a specific email we could message. If as many of the members as possible send a request do you think it could help. Maybe send one every time you enter or leave the forum. The spam really is a PITA!
Reese 16K Slider Wet Bolts
socoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:15 AM   #5
Full Time Camper

Al, the Crossroads admin never even gets on the forum anymore so pretty much useless sending anything to them. The user "bplunkett' Brad Plunkett is the only admin I have seen on here since the first of the year and that is only if hounded about the Spam issue. They (Crossroads) does not have anyone that monitors the forum on a daily basis like the Redwood forum does. It just does not show much interest in what their customers have to say about the products they are building.</span>
Old 09-21-2013, 01:28 AM   #6
Full Time Camper

How about sending messages via the Redwood forum so someone gets the message? Problems on this forum do reflect on all CR products and potential/repeat customers.

Texas Baptist Men-Retiree Builders member since '01
13 Silverado 3500HD D/A, 2wd CCSB srw, custom RKI bed
11 Cruiser CF32MK
https://www.picturetrail.com/dayle1
Dayle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:12 AM   #7
Full Time Camper

I was just thinking that Dayle. If we keep inundating the redwood forum with complaints about spam over here maybe they will get on having someone come on here or at least give a user mod powers to delete them.

It appears bplunkett frequents the redwood forum now so I sent him a pm over there begging him to come deal with spam and make one of us a mod so we can handle the spam.Edited by: anaro

2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2011 Zinger ZT26BL-sold
2014 Sabre 34REQS

***Member of the Mason-Dixon Group***
anaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:43 AM   #8
Full Time Camper

Yes they seem to take care of that forum just fine........
Old 09-21-2013, 04:35 AM   #9
Full Time Camper

Post those addresses lets all get started. Squeeaky Wheel just might work. Should we post them all over this forum?
Old 09-21-2013, 05:49 AM   #10
Site Team

Same old, same old. Previously i sent complaints via email, time to do it again.

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:38 AM   #11
Weekend Camper

looking at buying a st270bh soon is this the kind of service I can expect or does "CR" have good customer service Thanks for your opinions and advice.
tkinley8193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:19 PM   #12
Full Time Camper

What is the address for the Redwood forum?

Tim
13 ST25RB
08 F-250 SC 6.8L XLT 4x4
Tim D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #13
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkinley8193

looking at buying a st270bh soon is this the kind of service I can expect or does "CR" have good customer service Thanks for your opinions and advice.
Well that depends on who you talk to. Some have had great service and some have had horrible service. Crossroads had new management a couple of years ago who ran it into the ground. They no longer work for crossroads. Too soon to tell if any of the damage they did will be turned around. It is a shame because crossroads used to have great service all around which is why I bought my zinger. I have to say I haven't had any real problems but I have been fortunate that I have a good tt.

2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2011 Zinger ZT26BL-sold
2014 Sabre 34REQS

***Member of the Mason-Dixon Group***
anaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:44 PM   #14
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaro
Quote:

Well that depends on who you talk to. Some have had great service and some have had horrible service. Crossroads had new management a couple of years ago who ran it into the ground. They no longer work for crossroads. Too soon to tell if any of the damage they did will be turned around. It is a shame because crossroads used to have great service all around which is why I bought my zinger. I have to say I haven't had any real problems but I have been fortunate that I have a good tt.

You will generally find that most folks post negative issues. Many of us have had good experiences. No manufacturer is perfect just do your homework so you have confidence in you decision.

We are getting off point this thread was started to explore the lack of support of CR to control SPAM on this forum
Edited by: socoguy
Old 09-21-2013, 11:48 PM   #15
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaro
Quote:

You will find most people will post negative issues many of us have had good experiences.

We are getting off point here. This thread was started to discuss the lack of support from CR for SPAM posting on this forum.
Old 09-22-2013, 12:17 AM   #16
Full Time Camper

If Crossroads does not monitor this forum how can they know what their customers are saying about the products they build? The original management team did monitor this forum and kept Spam off of it and when they noticed issues by customer complaints they worked to correct them. You cannot know what your customers are saying if you are not listening.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:38 AM   #17
Full Time Camper

A little reverse psychology. They monitor but leave the spam to try and get rid of pesky posters. Enough people leave and they can shut down the PITA. Edited by: avvidclif
2009 Ford Lariat F350 SRW CC Diesel
2013 Cruiser CF305SK Patriot Edition
avvidclif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:24 AM   #18
Full Time Camper

I joined the Redwood grouphttp://forums.redwood-rv.com/forum_p...ossroads-forumand created a topic with the following post:

CrossroadsRV has great products that needs support on their family forum. There are no administrators there to monitor the SPAM that continues to post. Although we were assured at the factory rally in July that changes would be made to the forum, we are becoming impatient. User "</span>bplunkett' Brad Plunkett was the only administrator on the CrossroadsRV forum but that ended around February 2013. We understand that he is active on this forum.

</span>CrossroadsRV does not have anyone that monitors that forum on a daily basis like the Redwood forum does. It just does not show much interest in what their customers have to say about the products they are building.</span>

</span>
We would like to have the same forum support that is shown to the high-end Redwood group. Most Redwood owners started out their camping life in a unit like CrossroadsRV makes.</span>

</span>
Redwood, please ask your parent company to establish some forum administrators or to give admin. rights to some of the long-time user/owners.</span>
</span>
I hope it works.
2013 Zinger 30KB - Sold
CrossroadsRV Rally 2013 & 2014 - Northeast Crossroads Rally 2014 - Mason-Dixon Rally 2014
BODERRVING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:14 AM   #19
Full Time Camper

Well done that is a dynamic and well written communication sure hope they show the same respect you have.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:54 AM   #20
Full Time Camper

Thanks. I posted it under 2 separate areas of their forum. I just hope it gets some results. At the factory rally this summer, a guy (can't remember name) told us that this forum is run from in house but that the Redwood forum was a hosted outside site with admin., etc. Of course, that was met with a lot of negativity from us. Promised changes never came.

And has anyone else noticed that the "12 point promise" is not on their site? They were silly at best.
2013 Zinger 30KB - Sold
CrossroadsRV Rally 2013 & 2014 - Northeast Crossroads Rally 2014 - Mason-Dixon Rally 2014
BODERRVING is offline   Reply With Quote