Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-13-2015, 08:31 AM   #1
New Camper

Trip Check List

We are new to the whole RV thing. I was thinking of creating a trip check list and a set up check list but since I am new (my ST26RB has not even arrived yet) I would not even know where to begin. I was hoping someone on here may have already done this and they would not mind sharing it.
Cromwell1472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 09:19 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

I have several lists. One list is stock I normally keep in the trailer. I occasionally use it to check my supplies of stuff in the trailer. I have a list of stuff to bring for regular camping trips, stuff like food items, clothing, etc. These are things that normally do not stay in the trailer and get packed each time. I have another list for when we go to Florida for the winter with the trailer, because there are certain things we take then that we don't for shorter trips. I also have a hitching up check list of everything to do when we get ready to go. These include stowing all loose items, putting a bungee cord around a couple of cabinet doors, putting the rods in the fridge to keep stuff on the shelves, etc.

None of these lists ever see a piece of paper. They are on my iPad, and I check things off as I go, then delete the annotated version, leaving the original intact. (I use an app called Goodreader).

2012 Cruiser Sahara 330SS
2015 F250 Super Duty diesel
Loneoak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 11:24 AM   #3
Site Team

Check out the Documents section of this forum, there a checklists there to use.

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 12:40 PM   #4
Site Team

Nice lists - thanks for uploading them

I use a little program from google called keep (it's free) that makes list making and keeping easy. it's available for chrome, gmail, google drive and on your android device so your lists are portable. (nice at the grocery store) The Keep application is also sharable so you can allow access by more than one person and across all your devices.
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote