Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-09-2019, 08:25 AM   #1
New Camper

TV Mounting

Hello, we have a 2011 Crossroads Zinger with the space for a TV in the swivel cabinet that divides the master bedroom and the living room/kitchen area. This will be our second year with the travel trailer and are looking to put a TV in there. Has anyone placed a tv in this area and is it secure enough to mount a tv to it? Also once a tv is mounted in there can you still swivel it around to watch it either in the bedroom or the living room?
tswheezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 08:55 AM   #2
Seasonal Camper

We have a 13 Zinger ZT260BH with same divider. Bought new so it had sticker "TV mount here". I did find the backing is not centered in panel. I installed bracket in center width wise but screws were off to one side. Yes it swivels around to bedroom but of course only one way. There should be a locking pin on it too.
660catman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 04:12 PM   #3
Weekend Camper

2014 reserze 26rb

We had camping world install our TV mount when we purchased it new. We were able to fit a 32 inch set in the swivel opening. You will really like the option of viewing for either the living room or bedroom, especially if someone is an early riser or a night owl.
Gary Ohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 05:56 PM   #4
Weekend Camper

I have a 2013 Zinger 28bh with the swivel tv center and I tapped on the back to find the support that holds a mount that holds a 32" smart tv. Recommend you find the support.
Camprgram is offline   Reply With Quote