Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-08-2012, 12:19 PM   #1
Full Time Camper

Going dry camping last Friday and my little Honeywell generator decided it didn't want to run. Since it was real iffy for my rig anyway I called around. Honda wouldn't talk to me so I called the local Yamaha dealer. I was looking at the EF3000IESB (3kw electric start with boost). He was sold out. We talked a little more as I wasn't sure about the 3000 and my 15k AC unit. He had 2 EF4500IES's in stock and made a deal within $50 of the best internet price I could find. Of course I had to pay tax but I'll live with that. When I picked it up I looked and wondered just where I was going to haul it. I wound up taking out the tool box and putting it behind the cab in the middle, a little tall but it worked out fine. I could make the usual turn without hitting anything, especially those "horns" on it.

Made it to the spot and parked, unhooked the truck, and drove around to the off side of the RV to hook up the generator. Everything went according to plan. I just ran it in the bed of the truck, too heavy to get out at over 200 lbs. Fired it off and turned on the AC (one), hot water heater, and the usual stuff. It was mid 80's out. No problem. Sometime in there while everything was on I ran the microwave for good measure, still no problem. I was starting to like that. Especially when from inside the rv you couldn't hear it running.

Started it about 2pm and about 6:30pm shut it down and filled the tank. Then it ran continually until abt noon the next day. Overnite a cold front moved in so some (probably most) of that was without the AC. Overall put 22 hours on the meter. Started out with a full tank of gas (4.5g) and about 3.5-4 in a can. The can is empty and there is about 2 gal left in the generator.

Pros:

Overall very pleased. Very quiet, economical, and ran everything without breaking a sweat. No worries about shutting down the AC to run the microwave and/or coffee pot.

Cons: HEAVY.

Next project is a Harbor Freight PU bed crane to get it in and out with at the campsite. I have hoists and front end loaders at the house.

A tale. A guy came by when I gassed it up and was asking questions about it. I started it and we were standing there talking across the bed of the PU with it between us. In a few minutes my DW came out and I asked if she had turned on the AC and she replied it was running. He and I were both amazed as we both heard no difference in the engine note. We couldn't tell when it started.
2009 Ford Lariat F350 SRW CC Diesel
2013 Cruiser CF305SK Patriot Edition
avvidclif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:10 PM   #2
Seasonal Camper

My Yamaha 2400 runs my 15k ac just fine. But we do have to use appliances one at a time....the 4500 sounds very nice....
** MEMBER of the MASON-DIXON BUNCH **
** MEMBER of the Northeast Adventure Rally Group **
** MEMBER of the Montana Owners **
** MEMBER of Jayco Owners forum **
sola123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:33 PM   #3
Full Time Camper

Sounds cool....bummer honda did not want to talk. I have one EU2000 companion that I use for light stuff and have borrowed a friend's to hook together to run the 15K AC and other stuff. Bought the extended fuel system and can run all night without a worry....

2015 Rushmore Springfield
Disc Brake upgrade, Goodyear G614 tire upgrade
RV FLEX-ARMOR roof, Mor-Ryde IS suspension

2017 F350 Dually 4x4 6.7 Bronze Fire
gossamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:48 AM   #4
Full Time Camper

It sounds like the 3000 would have done all I wanted but I wasn't sure. Dometic's website states a 3500w genny for the 15k AC. Oh well there wasn't one in stock and I was ready to go camping. Except for the physical size I'm real happy.

I told the clown on the phone at Honda what I could buy one over the internet for and asked how close he could get. Reply, "I'll have to ask the manager and call you back" No return call, oh well...
Old 10-09-2012, 06:48 AM   #5
Seasonal Camper

$3,000 for a generator? Holy cow, My wife would send me to the curb if i bought that..

2005 Cruiser

2001 F250 7.3

danskool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:28 AM   #6
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by danskool
$3,000 for a generator?Â* Holy cow, My wife would send me to the curb if i bought that..Â*Â*

Â*

Â*

Priced an Onan lately????
Old 10-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #7
Full Time Camper

Best place for honda generators is Wise sales or Wana engine center out of Shipshawana, IN., they also have package deals as well...

2015 Rushmore Springfield
Disc Brake upgrade, Goodyear G614 tire upgrade
RV FLEX-ARMOR roof, Mor-Ryde IS suspension

2017 F350 Dually 4x4 6.7 Bronze Fire
gossamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:57 PM   #8
Seasonal Camper

I have a 4400 watt electric start i bought for $400..Been running super for over 7 years. With it in the back of the truck running i can also have a conversation with a friend without yelling. It is so quiet that i brought it into work to show a couple folks, And they each bought one because they were amazed andliked mine.

I am sure that yamaha is nice, But Daaaaang. I guess i don't dry campenough to justify that cost, I thought i dry camped a lot too.

That is a lot of money to pay for a pantented exhaust system to be 10dbs quieter

2005 Cruiser

2001 F250 7.3

danskool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:22 AM   #9
MDP
New Camper

I have 2 of the Yamaha EF2400iS inverter generators and the parallel power kit to tie them together. The maximum combined output is 4,000 watts, and it is rated at 3200 watts. Depending on the season, I don't always need both of them, but they're nice to have. And, the best part is that they are each only about 70 lbs, so getting them in and out of the truck bed isn't too much of an issue. Pushing 60 years old, the weight really starts to matter!</span><!--if gte mso 9>

<w:Word>

<w:View>Normal</w:View>

<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>

<w:TrackMoves/>

<w:Trackatting/>

<w:Punctuati&#111;nKerning/>

<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>

<w:SaveIfInvalid>false</w:SaveIfInvalid>

<w:IgnoreMixed>false</w:IgnoreMixed>

<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>

<w&#111;notPromoteQF/>

<w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther>

<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>

<w:LidThemeComplex>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplex>

<w:Compatibility>

<w:BreakWrappedTables/>

<w:SnapToGridInCell/>

<w:WrapTextWithPunct/>

<w:UseAsianBreakRules/>

<w&#111;ntGrowAutofit/>

<w:SplitPgBreakAndark/>

<w:EnableKerning/>

<w&#111;ntFlipMirrorIndents/>

<w:OverrideTableStyleHps/>

</w:Compatibility>

<m:mathPr>

<m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/>

<m:brkBin m:val="before"/>

<m:brkBinSub m:val="&amp;#45;-"/>

<m:smallFrac m:val="off"/>

<m:dispDef/>

<m:lMargin m:val="0"/>

<m:rMargin m:val="0"/>

<m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/>

<m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/>

<m:intLim m:val="subSup"/>

<m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/>

</m:mathPr></w:Word>

<!--><!--if gte mso 9>

<w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemi="true" DefQat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267">

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="0" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Normal"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="ing 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 7"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 8"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 9"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="35" Qat="true" Name="capti&#111;n"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="10" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Title"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="11" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtitle"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="22" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Str&#111;ng"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="20" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Emphasis"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="59" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="1" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="No Spacing"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revisi&#111;n"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="34" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="29" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Quote"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="30" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="19" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="21" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="31" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="32" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="33" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Book Title"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Qat="true" Name="TOC ing"/>

</w:LatentStyles>

<!--><!--if gte mso 10>

/* Style Definitions */

table.MsoNormalTable

{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";

mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;

mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;

mso-style-noshow:yes;

mso-style-priority:99;

mso-style-parent:"";

mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;

mso-para-margin-top:0in;

mso-para-margin-right:0in;

mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;

mso-para-margin-left:0in;

line-height:115%;

mso-pagination:widow-orphan;

font-size:11.0pt;

font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";

mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;

mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;

mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;

mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";

mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<!-->

2011 Crossroads Tranquility TP40MK
MDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:48 AM   #10
Family Vacation Member

I have a kipor 3000 that I have had for 6 years now, never a problem. When traveling we usually stop at Flying J, fill up the water tank so we can take showers, then in the morning use their dump station and are on our way. I bought one of those bumper carries from Harbour Freight. Didnt like the idea of only one bar sliding into receiver. So I bought two bolt on bumper receivers and added two more channels to the carrier. Generator fits perfect room to carry gas can also. Plug for 5th wheel is in rear side so dont have to run cord but a few feet. Bumper is more than capable of holding the generator, Just got back from a 3200 mile trip and no problems. The only down side is cant get a remote start for it. I dont mind starting it up, but at night would be nice to shut it down from the inside.

shoe2728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:19 AM   #11
New Camper

Here is a great portable RV generator that we picked up .... AHAHAA I love that one of you said your wife would kill you if you bought one lol I know mine did! .. I purchsed this Onan from Norwall PowerSystems Just a few weeks back and the time is coming to get her out in the wilderness !!

http://www.norwall.com/products/Cumm...Generator.html

saunD is offline   Reply With Quote