Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-10-2011, 10:06 AM   #21
Full Time Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to mwebber78

Let me say this clearly again.... They ALL have problems. I have owned a Jayco, Crossroads, and a Forest River. By far, the best and most supported product I have ever owned is the Crossroads. When I stopped by the factory to add a special request (outside shower, door side. Change out a defective multi-media player, and fix a defective undercover to the pin box) it cost me nothing. Zip... I stayed for free on the property. They washed my rig and re-caulked the area's that needed it.

For all the postiive I hear about Jayco out of the three brands it was the worst unit.
mwebber78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 12:46 AM   #22
Family Vacation Member

We love our unit. No problems to date.
We ordered it with all upgrades but wish Crossroads would use the foam insulation.

Captain Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:51 AM   #23
Family Vacation Member

This is my 3rd Crossroads 5th wheel and yes I have had trouble with this one But the factory came and got it and brought it back, what more could you ask. The factory builds thems so they should know how to fix it. I hada Keystone brand and never again as they let the dealer stand the whole bill and let it go at that. I mechanic for a living and don't know what you don't have trouble with. Even your house that don't bounce up and down the roads, so go figure. Go Crossroads!

2012 Cruiser CF335SS
cruzinfools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:36 PM   #24
Weekend Camper

Just a thought. I trusted Consumer Reports for the purchase of my first car - many years ago; too many! I bought a Volvo based on the Consumer Reports recommendations and service records, etc. I NEVER owned such a piece of ****! I dumped it after 20 months and bought a Dodge Dart - left the Volvo in the dust! Consumer Reports is highly overrated.

NB Camper is offline   Reply With Quote