Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-30-2011, 06:58 AM   #1
Weekend Camper

We have been receiving e-mails regarding the Oct rally you will be having in Virginia. This sounds wonderful. We are going to the factory rally in IN in Aug. as we have many questions we'd like answered at the factory regarding our 06 Cruiser.
Please keep us on your e-mail list (we are in Western NC) and would love to join you in 2012 at either the spring or fall rally. We go to FL for several months during the winter and should be back by the end of April, 2012.
I could also send you my on the road e-mail address if this would be easier - let me know.

Old 06-30-2011, 11:53 AM   #2
Family Vacation Member

Nan and Pops

Welcome to the Crossroads family. You will find lots of information and advice here.

Glad you heard about the Mason Dixon Bunch. We are an offshoot of the Northeast Crossroads Rally. Some of us decided that getting together only once a year was not enough and since the spring rally was in PA we decided to get together farther south in the fall. Most of us have Crossroads but some have moved on to other things but everyone is welcome to join in on the fun. If you go to the Rally with Crossroads tab on this webb site you will find threads for both get togethers. Walt Spangler (Seabee) is the coordinator for the Northeast Crossroads Rally in May and Stan Olah (Sola123)is the coordinator for the October Mason Dixon Bunch. You are more than welcome to join in. If you like we can talk more at the factory rally, I will be there as will Walt Spangler.
**Mason-Dixon Bunch**
CruiserJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:09 AM   #3
Full Time Camper

Nan & Pops,
Welcome.
Looking forward to meeting you at the factory rally.
Please look us up...we are in site 37 and plan to arrive on Thursday.
seabee is offline   Reply With Quote