Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-23-2012, 07:33 AM   #1
Weekend Camper

Hi my name is Terry. I am from Cogan Station PA, outside of Williamsport. I have a 2012 - 31 foot Zinger pull behind camper. Mostly we have it parked in Potter County to use near our hunting lease. I am still new to camping, only been doing this for 3 years. Looking forward to chatting with folks and getting answers to questions as they come up and to draw on the expertise of seasoned campers.
TruckerTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:47 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

Welcome aboard Terry. Ask away!

Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:04 AM   #3
Full Time Camper

Hello and welcome. Lots of friendly folks here to help out.

2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2011 Zinger ZT26BL-sold
2014 Sabre 34REQS

***Member of the Mason-Dixon Group***
anaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:39 AM   #4
Family Vacation Member

Welcome, you have come to a great forum

"My windows aren't dirty...That's my dog's nose art"

2010 Seville 35CK

2011 Dodge 3500 D.D.MCAB

https://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...r/photo2-2.jpg
Hummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:43 AM   #5
Full Time Camper

Welcome to the forum...its a great place for info...

06 F350 KR PS CC SRW

...Wish we were camping...
cowboy_71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:53 AM   #6
Full Time Camper

Welcome from North Carolina

*I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne
Papa-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:58 AM   #7
Full Time Camper

welcome Terry,
Looking forward to meeting you.
Consider attending the 2013 Northeast Crossroads rally, next May.
seabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:18 PM   #8
Full Time Camper

Hey I know Cogan Station, go through every time I visit family and or leave, from up north, Bradford County, just south of NY state border. Welcome, congrats and happy trails!

Travel Well / Travel Safe

'12 F350(NotShown) / '11 Rushmore 35RL
https://i53.tinypic.com/2qs5cw3.jpg
Ruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:36 PM   #9
New Camper

If the price tag of Hermes Kelly a standard edition is also beyond your reasonably priced array, you can select a classic seem one from non-public sellers or re-sellers. We must know that Hermes do not provide to other retailers. And you can also come across this significant trend merchandise with the local retailers.

Well, people know how important the bags are in Hermes Purse daily life. They carry many important stuffs in it. Women love Hermes Wallet to possess a bag which seems to be attractive and stylish. road safety engineering 19. medical safety engineering 20. Forest safety engineering 23.

These baskets are very naive like shopping baskets but are cut in beautiful mirrored leather, Marc Jacobs explained. This is yet Hermes Bag a different take on the entire transparent bag trend, which labels like Prada and Furla have dominated with their clear and Candy bags. However the distinction right here is Louis Vuitton maintains its opulent touch using the use of perforated leather to attain a degree of transparency, as an alternative to plastic or PVC or rubber or whatever material other manufacturers use..

Employ online selling internet pages to market the choices and additionally expertise. 4. Maintain a superior website to be able to captivate targeted traffic Hermes Bags that may eventually be its own forthcoming prospects. You are able to select luggage which might be made out of imitation leather your Hermes Outlet skin variety. These are definitely obtained from ostriches, crocodiles, lizards, in addition to snakes. The appearance of a Mulberry bag can sometimes include drawstrings, open positions, or perhaps the kind of chaussure puma fastener utilised.

Thai Hermes Wallets Princess to David Beckham's wife Victoria, Hermes bag has become the first choice for these women. Hong Kong tycoon Joseph Lau, Chinese Estates boss likes to send Hermes Birkin bag to Kelly Bag Hermes his girlfriend, the gossip magazines in Hong Kong are even willing to rank Joseph Lau served as his girlfriend Birkin bag. Li Ka-shing's son, Richard Li also like to ex-girlfriend Isabella Leong to buy a Birkin bag.

You??ÂÅ?ÂÂ?d much better not accomplish that, since it ruins the natural beauty brought with all the classic style and design nearby the Coach purses and screw up the entire style. Things can proceed much far better if it is put on with something trendier. The great great deal of kinds of Hermes Kelly Bags mean it is possible to certainly select the suitable types for a number of times and the to proceed appropriately with several outfits, inside the casual morning time study for the beautiful evening dresses, from choosing virtually any picnic to many ball.

Old 09-29-2012, 03:15 AM   #10
Full Time Camper

Send a message via MSN to tator447

Welcome Terryfrom an ex-NYer. I am from SE WI now and this is my first year with a CR too. I have found this forum to be informative, helpful, and sometimes amusing. I hope you enjoy your new unit and ask any and all questions you may have. My wife retires next April and we'll be heading out then for some extended travel. We are considering the NE rally also, while on our way to NY for our grandson's birthday. So, if we make that I hope you can too and look forward to meeting you.

Jim

Jim & Linda Tator
Watertown, WI
2013 Crusier CF34SS GMC 3500 8.1L Dually
154 nights in 2013 - 4,370 miles
178 nights in 2014 - 5,082 miles
365 nights in 2015 - 6,040 miles
tator447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:39 AM   #11
Full Time Camper

Welcome! Good place for CrossRoads info.

2012 Cruiser Patriot CF335SS.

2011 Silverado 3500HD LTZ CCLB Duramax SRW 4X4

https://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/...ailerKeuka.jpg
NorskeNY is offline   Reply With Quote