Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-15-2018, 12:08 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

Sunset Trail Super lite 320BH

Hi everyone,

does anyone know where I can buy replacement mattresses for the bunks I have in my trailer?

Also, my bumper mounter BBQ had an issue with the quick disconnect valve. Any suggestions on a nice bumper mounter BBQ that will have the attachment for my Trailer Propane .

thanks
Dubeau57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 12:21 PM   #2
Weekend Camper

Dubeau57, you may try here https://www.flemingsalesoem.com/grills-accessories/ for replacement parts or a new BBQ grill for your TT.
Good Luck!
kckettridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 07:26 PM   #3
Weekend Camper

Low Pressure Gas BBQ Grill Replacement

CW has the Side Kick BBQ Grill on sale. Here is the link....https://www.campingworld.com/low-pressure-gas-grill
kckettridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 08:29 AM   #4
New Camper

We bought a Milliard Tri-fold queen on Amazon for less the $200 and after a year the mattress is firm, solid and one of the most comfortble we have ever slept on. If that quality level carries through to the rest of their products, that is where I would shop.
Cosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 08:48 AM   #5
Weekend Camper

I purchased a Flame King RV mount BBQ gas grill that I found on Amazon. It replaced my OEM grill that lasted three years. Amazon shipped direct to our camp site. I would have preferred a Weber, but this is just fine.
2013 Toyota Tundra Double Cab V8 5.7 Ltr Limited
cubfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 01:13 PM   #6
Weekend Camper

RV bbq LP gas line problem

So my Bumper BBQ has died. I still have the LP gas line that connected from the Trailers gas line to the BBQ via quick disconnect.

I dont want to have a bumber BBQ anymore and I'm thinking of getting getting something bigger. Where can I buy the gas line that will have the male connection for my RV gas line and the proper connection for any BBQ

thanks
Dubeau57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 03:40 PM   #7
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubeau57 View Post
Hi everyone,

does anyone know where I can buy replacement mattresses for the bunks I have in my trailer?

Also, my bumper mounter BBQ had an issue with the quick disconnect valve. Any suggestions on a nice bumper mounter BBQ that will have the attachment for my Trailer Propane .

thanks
Dubeau57,

If interested I still have my RVQ from my 2011 300BH. I used it maybe twice. still in the carrybag and ready to go. Couldnt tell you what their worth, but I'd be wiling to part with it for far less than a new one.. PM me if interested.

2017 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7 King Ranch Crew
Sold the 2016 Crossroads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve 32BH
2020 Grand Design Momentum 320G
OhioMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 04:11 PM   #8
New Camper

I have switched back and forth several time and each time I made a change I couldn't find gas fittings that matched what I needed. One end would be fine the other not so much. Local stores and even propane dealers would carry stock hoses but they wouldn't cut andchange connectors to what I needed I was finally directed to an industrial hose company that licensed to make special connector hoses.
Cost me more but they made what I needed. Check it out in your area !
Cosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 04:18 PM   #9
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioMark View Post
Dubeau57,

If interested I still have my RVQ from my 2011 300BH. I used it maybe twice. still in the carrybag and ready to go. Couldnt tell you what their worth, but I'd be wiling to part with it for far less than a new one.. PM me if interested.

After rereading your post, you don't need to replace the grill. just the hose assembly. They have replacements online and at camping world.

Parts for the RVQ Grill

Old 06-07-2018, 04:21 PM   #10
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubeau57 View Post
So my Bumper BBQ has died. I still have the LP gas line that connected from the Trailers gas line to the BBQ via quick disconnect.

I dont want to have a bumber BBQ anymore and I'm thinking of getting getting something bigger. Where can I buy the gas line that will have the male connection for my RV gas line and the proper connection for any BBQ

thanks
Amazon sells these but be aware the line from the camper is already regulated to low pressure, so you do not want to use the regulator on the stand alone grill

« Re-joining | Newbie »