Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-22-2018, 03:06 AM   #1
Gone Traveling

Best Camping and Fishing Spots to Visit in this Summer

I am happy that finally, winter has gone. In the beginning, I was planning to visit Thailand but my father convinced me to visit the US campgrounds. However, the main purpose of this thread is to get your suggestions about the amazing campgrounds and fishing spots of different American states that I should visit in this summer. Here, I am sharing the places that we shortlisted:

Tropical Campgrounds are always one of my favourite places to visit in summer holidays in childhood and Miami is the best place that is full of fishing and tropical camping spots. On the other hand, if you love to visit sea spots then Miami is the best place that you must visit in this summer. I love the beach restaurants there and seafood. In addition, Oleta River State Park is also another reason to visit Miami.

How can you forget Red Rock country of Nevada? Yes, we have also added Valley of Fire State Park on our list. Campgrounds near Las Vegas would also be the part of our camping journey.

Similarly, my kids can't go for a camping trip without the equipment of fishing. In this regard, we have added Lake Raven in our list. I also never visited it before.

For my family, summer holidays just come for camping and fishing. We have planned to hire a camper van at a reasonable price as we have to visit many places. We will go to different camping places because in summer while camping you need fewer things to keep with you and you can enjoy a good holiday with less budget.

If you know some other good camping and fishing spots then must share with me. Might be possible, I include them in my journey if I can bear their expenses.
Remedios_Sharrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 03:44 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

Poches campground, Beaux Bridges, LA
seabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 07:50 PM   #3
New Camper

Eufala State Park and Resort, Alabama. Huge reservoir and boat rentals.
wardsheffield is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camping