Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-12-2018, 05:55 AM   #1
DNY
Weekend Camper

2015 Rushmore franklin

New to me 2015 Rushmore franklin and having trouble figuring out the satellite cables need all the help and pointers I can find
DNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 08:02 AM   #2
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNY View Post
New to me 2015 Rushmore franklin and having trouble figuring out the satellite cables need all the help and pointers I can find
Asking specific questions will probably get better results.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:15 AM   #3
DNY
Weekend Camper

With the satellite cables from outside to inside
Old 10-12-2018, 11:10 AM   #4
Family Vacation Member

With my 2015 Springfield, there are satellite antenna jacks on the roof and on the outside utility panel (where you would also connect city water, etc.). You can connect a satellite antenna at either location. These jacks are connected to cables that terminate in the cabinet above our living room TV.

Although we do not use satellite, I believe that is where you would place your satellite receiver and connect the cables to the receiver's input and the receiver's output to your TV. I also assume there must be cables that run from the cabinet above the living room TV to the TV in the bedroom so your could also view satellite programs in bed.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:48 AM   #5
DNY
Weekend Camper

Yes that is where I have mine hook to the cabinet where the water hooks but inside I'm having trouble too many cables sticking out so I'm trying to figure it out tried to hook where the satellite port is with no success
Old 10-21-2018, 11:33 AM   #6
New Camper

I am attaching the schematic Crossroads sent me when I had a similar problem in my 2014 Washington. It was somewhat helpful but I ended up running more direct routes thru the basement. Crossroads/Rushmore is notorious for sloppy construction & workmanship so it may or may not help. Make sure all your connections on the coax are tight. For viewing in more than one location you will probably also need a multi-switch, depending on your service. (Not able to attach document here. Email me at pchatmod@yahoo.com & I'll send it.)
budrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 12:07 PM   #7
DNY
Weekend Camper

I went and got a tool to check the tv cables that helped with what I wanted now I have it separated for two receivers thanks