Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-07-2013, 08:35 AM   #21
Full Time Camper

Let's us know your final choice..I've had a lot of problems with my Jefferson. But still love the floor plan, double slide bedroom. Good luck.
Gary
Ruby & Jade. English Springer Spaniels
Ramn4ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:51 AM   #22
Family Vacation Member

Well.My 2 cents... I luv the floor plan ... Love the looks!Hubby is scared tontavrl farther than a couple a hours from home!Still having Fridge problems ... Cools for 2 days, then I guess it gets tired and stops !The last trip, the bedroom slide made the loudest straining noise I ever heard , really thought Ronnie was gonna lose it !What to do? We got the extendes warranty on it and pray wecwontvneed to use it.So .... CroossRoads has new management?
Old 09-09-2013, 03:13 AM   #23
Family Vacation Member

Hi James,Our thoughts exactly! All things considered so far so good in our Lincoln also. Very thankful to find a great service provider who will jump thru the hoops to do the warranty work we've needed. On another note... our RCA bl-uray player started making strange noises this morning.
2016 High Country SILVERADO 2500HD DURAMAX/Allison
RJHewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:24 PM   #24
New Camper

Not sure@ 2011 Rushmore, but 2012's, there are 3 of us, that the end caps ha e to b replaced, due to fading and cracking. Truly, they all have problems, some numerous, some not so much. But when full time in one, and you have numerous issues, can make life difficult. But once again, we are at the mercy of the service industry, with no recourse. ...
noserviceafterthesal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:40 AM   #25
Family Vacation Member

Oh we have a cracked rear cap.The caps aren't fading but we camp under covered parking 70% of the time. And only weekends. The rest of time in a storage unit.
Old 09-22-2013, 02:57 AM   #26
Weekend Camper

I am in the same boat, looked hard at the Rushmore but looks like the decision is between a 2011 Redwood 36FB or 2012 36RE.
Titan Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:39 AM   #27
Weekend Camper

We looked real hard at the Rushmore a couple of years ago, liked the floorplans and features and it was on our finalist list.

We would up with aJayco Pinnacle, we have been very satisfied with our choice as we close in on 2 years of fulltiming living and travel with our Pinnacle.

Only had a few minor issues in approximately 20,000 miles of travel over the last two years.

We have seen the New Rushmore and really like the new Floorplans and features, as we may be looking to replace our Pinnacle before we retirein the next few years.

Sure hope Crossroads gets their act together before was are ready to replace our Pinnacle so we can look at the Rushmore again.
Rob_Fla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 04:54 AM   #28
Weekend Camper

Don't know what you are looking for as a floor plan but I would give Dutchman Infinity a look. Very nice luxary full time units. They also produce the Komfort line which will save you a little cash on your purchase.

http://infinityrv.com/