Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-03-2014, 03:17 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

Looking to purchase a new rushmore ?

We currently looking to buy a new Rushmore Probably the Jefferson model.
We now have a 2012 Cruiser 305SK Provincial.
From looking at Crossroads website they do not show a 360 tour of that model?
any Idea why this is.Also noticed the curtain rods on rushmore models on the interweb,And on the crossroads web site they show nice valances !
I am in Canada rite now where its -30 and snow..Not many dealers have them up here.Just wondering if it the rushmore is any better than the older cruisers.And issues with the new ones.
I like the cruiser but i Dislike the kitchen table.I was thinking of putting it in the back of the rv where the 2 leather chairs are and buying and new sofa and chair to put where the kitchen table is now and the love seat is.This makes more sense to me then the way its layed out now.Also wondering if the design people ever go camping before they design these....I was wondering if there is enough room to put the table in the back side ways.
trailers in storage thats why i am asking...

Thanks
Surge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:22 AM   #2
New Camper

Just camping

In Sept 2013 I bought a new Rushmore Roosevelt 39 ft. We took the unit from the dealer a went camping for a week just wanted to get the feel of a large trailer behind my F250. The trailer towed like a dream with no problem . Found a few little things wrong with the Rushmore first thing was the bedroom slide bed side did not want to go out on it's own had to bring it in and out few times before it went out all the way . Some of the speakers from the surround sound in the unit are not working and the outside entertainment system the right speaker is not working . Had a cupboard door fall of above the fridge which I fixed. All in all we had a great time when I returned home I call the dealer about these issues and they are going to fix it up in the spring after it comes out of storage . Really like the room in this trailer and it's looks we went from a 31RK cruiser. Had a lot of people want to see it while we were at the park and they all love it inside and out . Hope you find some help with this message and good luck on your new trailer.
Old 02-05-2014, 06:18 PM   #3
Full Time Camper

You may want to read Thead: Collasped Landing Gear Update
Faribault MN
LeBo is offline   Reply With Quote