Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-23-2014, 07:44 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

My nightmare

Here is what is going on.

Bathroom - skylight leaks and has moisture in between the two sections and the trim around the skylight shows stains from water damage and possible mold, ceiling is saggy, trim around the top of the ceiling shows signs of mold (we believe) and seems to be bubbling, water has come through the light in the ceiling & water has accumulated on the bathroom floor up to and including the vanity and into the floor vent.

Plastic strip on shower door closure was never replaced when shower door was fixed by a local dealer.

Bedroom - water traveled to the bedroom (we're not sure what route), the trim around the slide is now warped, the carpet under the bed (where it lifts up) is wet and discolored, floor carpet is damaged from water dripping on it, the wood supports that are under the mattress area are wet as well as the side wall underneath the bed.

Carpet under the sofa in living area is discolored we believe from stain when the unit was put together. The only reason we know this is we thought of switching the sofa and chairs and then noticed the areas on the carpet.

First time using the microwave as a convection oven this weekend and we are getting multiple F5 error codes and anything we are finding regarding this indicates a control board failure.

This is what we're dealing with. The unit was taken to Crossroads for repair. We can't seem to get anyone to return our calls or give us an answer as to what they intend to do. The nightmare started last October when we contacted Crossroads for repairs. The work was never done and we contacted Crossroads again to see what the status was. We were told it would be picked up and brought back to them. We waited over a month for it to be picked up even though we were told several times it was being picked up in the next few days. The supervisor lied to us, several people lied to us. I lost it when I called the customer service department and was told our unit was there somewhere, they just didn't know where. Guess what, it wasn't there it was still sitting on our lot at the campground. I am extremely disappointed in their customer service.
Old 06-24-2014, 06:46 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

Sorry your having so many issues, I'd be irate to no end with the problems your having. When you say Crossroads, are you dealing directly with Crossroads for your repairs or is this being coordinated through your dealer?

I only ask because most folks on the sitehad positive experiences dealing directly with Crossroads.

2017 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7 King Ranch Crew
Sold the 2016 Crossroads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve 32BH
2020 Grand Design Momentum 320G
OhioMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:47 PM   #3
TDG
Seasonal Camper

What model is the trailer?
I too having a lot of problems

2013 Jefferson
2006 Chev 3500 DRW
2009 Corvette
Tony & Joanne
Full Time
TDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 05:43 PM   #4
Weekend Camper

We are dealing directly with Crossroads. Our unit is a 2012 39SB Rushmore 5th wheel.
Old 07-17-2014, 06:40 AM   #5
Weekend Camper

Smile Crossroads stepped up

I just want to say that Crossroads stepped up and took care of our unit. We went down to Topeka yesterday to inspect what repairs had been done and were treated great. Yes, at first it was a stressful situation but in the end they were great. We were treated like family. Once again thank you so much. I am in love with my unit again. Can't wait to get it back to the park and get camping.
Old 07-17-2014, 06:42 AM   #6
Site Team

Nice update. Thanks for posting.
Now enjoy!!
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote