Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-05-2014, 01:08 PM   #21
Weekend Camper

My shower door handles fell off 3 times. Then I fixed it myself. Used a combination of JBWeld for glass and aquarium glue the type for fixing aquariums. Haven't had a problem since. Good luck

Bill
Beebee381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 09:27 AM   #22
New Camper

thought it was fixed

We had a motor on one slide that had a wire broke. Got motor in, set slide, worked fine while guy was here. Got up this am and one side goes in and out. Now a call back into the fellow that put motor in. I can hear it run but will not move that side. What the heck! He got it working fine, have no idea what is happening.
drsnsls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 10:03 AM   #23
New Camper

The sad thing is these are really nice looking units everywhere we go people walk up or stop at the camp sights and comment on the looks of it. If the companey would take pride in building a quality unit it would increase there position in the market. I bought a 2014 Washington Rushmore that spent a many day in the shop both front slides came off track, problem with leveling system, tacks coming out of the carper, replace the roof due to wind peeling it back, heading out on a trip and the refrigerators stop working!
Sswawa is offline   Reply With Quote