Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2015, 05:33 PM   #1
New Camper

Over this crap

Does anyone have the email for Andy cripes. Ceo of crossroads ? We have a 2014 rushmore Washington that has been nothing but trouble. Bought from camping world who had "sold it disown it " attitude and finally started dealing with Indiana about all the issues and repairs needed. Just got it back from 6 weeks at factory and they broke more than fixed and left my home trashed ! ( we are full timers without another home so this was a huge inconvience!).
Old 04-03-2015, 08:22 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

Good luck. I hope you get your problems resolved soon. It is very frustrating to put that much money into a product and have an unsavory experience with it. Crossroads seems to have stepped their game up, so hopefully they will take care of you. Let us know how it goes.
Valley 16K slider
Ride-Rite air bags
Old 04-08-2015, 01:26 AM   #3
New Camper

Yes! Please let us know how it goes and if you get anywhere. I have been dealing with them for 4 months about our Rushmore Roosevelt. They are suppose to take ours to IN soon and I am very concerned about how long it will take as well as the quality of the repairs. I have inquired about compensation for down time as we are spending tons of money on hotels while out of town working because we do not have our camper and we were told that we would not be compensated.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:45 PM   #4
New Camper

For what it is worth, our 2014 Roosevelt has been a joy. Sure, plenty of things needed to be fixed but CR has approved everything, America Choice in Ocala, FL has done most of the work (the few things CW did on the road was a joke), and Andy Cripe called me personally to make sure I was taken care of on one ($55) incident. My only complaint is that Angie seems to avoid customers at all cost. But once I got Andy involve things got taken care of. Thinking about the new Elevation Las Vegas next year!
Old 04-13-2015, 10:56 PM   #5
New Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by earvinery View Post
For what it is worth, our 2014 Roosevelt has been a joy. Sure, plenty of things needed to be fixed but CR has approved everything, America Choice in Ocala, FL has done most of the work (the few things CW did on the road was a joke), and Andy Cripe called me personally to make sure I was taken care of on one ($55) incident. My only complaint is that Angie seems to avoid customers at all cost. But once I got Andy involve things got taken care of. Thinking about the new Elevation Las Vegas next year!
Good to hear! I've sent two e-mails to Andy, hopefully we will hear from him or someone soon and get a resolution worked out!
Old 04-14-2015, 06:56 PM   #6
Site Team

Folks we are closing this thread as it's beginning to run afoul of our site guidelines regarding vendor disputes.

Here's the pertinant bit:
Quote:
Dealer Pricing | Vendor and Customer Disputes: Do not make posts about new coach pricing at various dealerships. These are private transactions between you and that dealer. This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about vendors or sales. Please settle your differences with sellers, manufacturers and dealers through the long-established legal or arbitration systems or the Better Business Bureau but not through our community.
Here is the link to contact customer service at Crossroads: Contact - CrossRoads RV

Thanks for understanding
Closed Thread