Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-16-2015, 08:53 AM   #1
New Camper

Thumbs down looked at the Las Vegas

We looked at the Las Vegas yesterday and fell in love with the cavernous bedroom space. However, there are a ton of questions we need answered from the factory. Crossroads appears to have no social media presence and so far hasn't gotten back to me on who to contact. This is the polar opposite of our experience with Heartland who have been a dream to deal with as a prospective buyer. Any help getting a point of contact that is reliable and can get us answers to questions and concerns would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dave & Tammy
http://travelswithpickles.files.wordpress.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
travelswithpick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 09:46 AM   #2
Family Vacation Member

Hi there folks!

On behalf of CrossRoads, thanks for checking out the Las Vegas. We're glad it caught your eye!

Sorry to hear that you haven't experienced much in the way of social media with CrossRoads, as it's an area that we take a lot of pride in. We participate on this owner's forum daily, as well as on Facebook (search for CrossRoads RV), Instagram (search CrossRoads_RV) and Pinterest (search for CrossRoads RV). We engage on Twitter SOMETIMES, but have found we don't have very many owners interested in engaging on that front as of yet. :-)

In the way of questions, if you have any at all, you can always ask openly on this forum OR contact me directly via private message. I work directly in the corporate office, so am often surrounded by folks who have the answers.

Let me know how I can help!

Thanks,
Christian
ChristianM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 09:58 AM   #3
New Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianM View Post
Hi there folks!

On behalf of CrossRoads, thanks for checking out the Las Vegas. We're glad it caught your eye!

Sorry to hear that you haven't experienced much in the way of social media with CrossRoads, as it's an area that we take a lot of pride in. We participate on this owner's forum daily, as well as on Facebook (search for CrossRoads RV), Instagram (search CrossRoads_RV) and Pinterest (search for CrossRoads RV). We engage on Twitter SOMETIMES, but have found we don't have very many owners interested in engaging on that front as of yet. :-)

In the way of questions, if you have any at all, you can always ask openly on this forum OR contact me directly via private message. I work directly in the corporate office, so am often surrounded by folks who have the answers.

Let me know how I can help!

Thanks,
Christian
Christian,

We have too many questions and undoubtedly follow ups for it to be handled efficiently on a forum. An email would nice if possible. Twitter is by far the most used social media. Instagram and Pinterest are great for pics but not for interactions. I looked at the Facebook page and it is bereft of information or regular updates, especially in comparison to say your sister company Heartland.

I'm not complaining so much as pointing out first impression differences. Heartland on Twitter is very, very active and responsive which is very nice to see as a potential new owner looking to make a fulltime living investment.

Thanks for the quick response here, which I found through pure luck.

Dave and Tammy
http://travelswithpickles.files.wordpress.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
travelswithpick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 12:37 PM   #4
New Camper

I have no dog in this fight. Presently, we own a Forest River camper. I only signed up here to ask questions about a new Altitude toy hauler.

We bought a Heartland Cyclone 370C in 2011. Had it two years and the day we sold it was absolutely awesome. Not only was it terrible but dealing with Heartland was an absolute nightmare. The first month we owned it, the brakes failed. Heartland said it was not their problem and I needed to deal with Dexter axle! Heartland got the $60,000 the month before but then they wanted nothing to do with us. From there, it continued on. My dealer was very helpful but even they grew quite frustrated with Heartland.

As you said, they are great to deal with before the sale. AJ and the others are very kind at that point. But in my experience after the sale, I'll sleep on the ground in a tent before I buy another Heartland camper.
KFX450RXC is offline   Reply With Quote