Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-15-2018, 08:11 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

2016 crossroads z-1 lite 18rb

hi everyone, been a member for awhile, but never have posted till now. anyways glad to be a member. what i wanted to ask if anyone know where i can get a inside fender well or some may call it a fender liner. just two days ago the wife and me were headed back home from a camping trip here in missssippi, when the left tire on my z-1 lite blowed out on the interstate. it took out the inner fender as well as some wood work on the inside. thank goodness it didn't damage any interior doors just the bottom of one of the drawers. i'll be fixing everything myself. the sway bar-weight distribution system worked good on the z-1. the tires were in great shape and i always check pressure and lugnuts before leaving home or leaving campsite. the tires were New looking and no wear what so ever. these are castle rock st 225/75r15. China Made. i am going to junk the new spare and other good tire this week and get goodyear endurance tires this week. Sorry so long of a story but i had to vent off alittle bit about the sorry tire on this travel trailer. can't seem to find a parts place for this 2016 z-1 lite 18rb, if anyone has any help or information about any parts especially the fender well i would appreciate it. thanks in advance. Tom Miller
tomcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 08:45 PM   #2
Site Team

Here is one source that may be of help. It's at least worth a call. Trekwood RV Parts - The only place online to purchase Keystone RV Replacement Parts

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:15 AM   #3
Weekend Camper

crossroads z-1 lite

Thanks Mark, really appreciate the help. wow actually a rv parts store with just about everything. thanks again.
tomcat is offline   Reply With Quote